PDA

View Full Version : Do you prefer exercising in air conditioned place or not?

TinyFroggy
09-12-2018, 03:58 PM
I sweat easily. I prefer air conditioned place like the gym. Even though it's harder to sweat there but I don't think that is the sole determinant whether you're burning calories or not. So yeah, air condition ftw!

lucyecc
10-12-2018, 02:55 PM
I prefer to have the cold blowing onto me, I hate being sweaty. In our gym there is a big air conditioner on top of the treadmills.

Triz
10-12-2018, 03:15 PM
I prefer to have air blowing at me as well... Air con room would be ideal I guess, but a fan would suffice.

TinyFroggy
11-12-2018, 01:56 AM
Hapoy to know that we're all in the same team [emoji23] I wonder if someone else have the other opinion. Maybe more no aircond = more heat = more sweat = more calories burned

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

tbl
11-12-2018, 02:11 AM
All of the air conditioning! I don't like to sweat, not even a little, so air please. Fans, air conditioning, all of the above!

Jarkie
12-12-2018, 10:03 AM
I only like air conditioning in the gym etc. I find that they spread germs quite quickly so I am not a fan of them.

Nothing beats normal air that is polluted by cars (if you live in a city).

TinyFroggy
13-12-2018, 03:23 AM
Lmao. More air condition lover.

Except Jarkie.

How the heck do you 'find' germs spreading XD

Farasad
23-12-2021, 01:47 PM
Nobody likes the smell of sweat, and I'm not an exception. I have been training at home for a year now, I have a gym in the basement, and of course, I also installed conditioners there.

jamiexo
23-12-2021, 02:56 PM
I prefer air conditioning. Although, most of the time whenever I WOULD workout, it wouldn't be in air conditioning because my workout of choice was Zumba and we had the class in this ballroom that didn't have air conditioning. So, although I'd PREFER it, I never normally workout in the AC.

alyciagordan
19-06-2023, 11:39 AM
It's totally cool how we all have different preferences when it comes to exercise environments. Personally, I tend to avoid places with AC when working out. I find that it makes me more prone to getting sick afterward, and I enjoy feeling the natural breeze. Plus, sweating is a natural way for our bodies to cool down and detoxify. But hey, to each their own, right? If you do prefer exercising in an air-conditioned place, make sure to maintain your AC system regularly for a safe and efficient experience. If you ever need tips or assistance with your AC, you should check out emergency [link removed] They might have some helpful insights to keep you cool and healthy.

Shannon
28-06-2023, 08:51 PM
Need all the air con i can get!! Or a mini fan, i normally try and go opposite a fan bike, so i get a nice breeze ( if there is no ac ).

someboyrafa
30-06-2023, 08:18 PM
id rather work out in 40 degree heat. No pain no gain

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!