PDA

View Full Version : Believing Santa Claus

TinyFroggy
17-12-2018, 12:33 AM
At what age did you stopped believe in Santa Claus? Or do you still believe in him until now?

Ekelektra
17-12-2018, 12:48 AM
I was 5, some girl at school who didn’t celebrate Christmas just told me. Then I asked my mum who was pretty upset but told me the truth.

I think 5 is too young because I still had to pretend around my peers for a few more years and I’m the oldest sibling so had to pretend for my brothers. Other kids around me found out probably closer to age 8.

Samantha
17-12-2018, 12:50 AM
I can't remember the age I was, but I remember how I found out. One year, my nanny was wrapping up presents and told my sister to just put "From Santa" on the tag so my sister figured it out, then told me.

tbl
17-12-2018, 01:02 AM
I'm not sure the exact age, but my sister used to snoop and always find our presents. Also, the kids in elementary school always talked about how Santa wasn't real around Christmas.

Sloths
17-12-2018, 01:13 AM
I don’t really remember but I think I was older than most. I remember at like 13 my mum asked me in a shop if I thought he was real and I didn’t think he was so it must’ve been a couple of years before that when I stopped believing.

LUCPIX
17-12-2018, 01:59 AM
I don’t really remember but I think I was older than most. I remember at like 13 my mum asked me in a shop if I thought he was real and I didn’t think he was so it must’ve been a couple of years before that when I stopped believing.

You are not alone! Not sure if that was a hoax (lol) but some websites have shared the common info, that Lana del Rey unveiled believing on him until, more or less, when she's 13 as well

As for me, I can't remember a period of my life when I trusted, with conviction, that he's real - more likely, just wishing he existed but then the thought of him travelling around entire Earth distributing over 6.000.000.000 gifts never seemed plausible - only by the existence of those shop catalogues I started to have the notion my family be the ones to buy the gifts, sobs, terrible childhood

Triz
17-12-2018, 07:13 PM
WHAT, Sanra's not real?!

Honestly have no idea, probably around 7-8 years old though.

TinyFroggy
17-12-2018, 10:40 PM
Awww, I wish there's still a believer at this older age. None? :(

Jarkie
19-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Awww, I wish there's still a believer at this older age. None? :(

I'd be surprised if there is anyone around here with that thought process.

TinyFroggy
19-12-2018, 03:41 PM
I'm not a Christian. But I kinda have a believe/hope (confused which one) that Santa is real XO

Jarkie
19-12-2018, 04:16 PM
I'm not a Christian. But I kinda have a believe/hope (confused which one) that Santa is real XO

Being a Christian has no links in believing or not believing in Santa mate.

LUCPIX
19-12-2018, 05:10 PM
At least 20% of the Santa Claus figure the way we know it might be real if we take into consideration those trucks distributing Coca-Cola around the globe

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!