PDA

View Full Version : One exercise routine that you still do?

TinyFroggy
26-12-2018, 01:11 AM
Do you have any routine exercise that you keep on doing every day or week?

Maybe jogging every weekend? Or an abs exercise that you've been doing daily?

I find it hard to be consistent. Maybe I push myself too much and got tired of that very temporary 'routine'.

Triz
30-12-2018, 11:27 PM
I do 1 sit-up every morning, Mainly because that's required of me in order to get out of bed.

I honestly don't exercise, I wish I did, I've tried but it never lasts long before I give up. I need to get into a habit of doing something physical so that it becomes part of my normal routine... But I fear that'll never happen.

TinyFroggy
31-12-2018, 11:43 AM
That first line made me laugh so bad XDDDD

Zak
02-01-2019, 02:05 PM
I've been to the gym on-and-off for around 9 years now. It feels more like a requirement but I've been slacking really bad lately. Too tired to commit to it.

TinyFroggy
04-01-2019, 01:07 AM
How? After 9 years, you get tired now? For this new year, let's get your resolution is to maintain that. I wish you'll have more energy and commit like you used to! :D

Zak
10-01-2019, 03:42 PM
How? After 9 years, you get tired now? For this new year, let's get your resolution is to maintain that. I wish you'll have more energy and commit like you used to! :D

Yes I didn't used to work 50 hour weeks. I'm also considerably heavier now than I used to be. I'm not a spring chicken anymore, harder and harder to keep motivated (last time I went was last Friday).

TinyFroggy
16-01-2019, 04:50 PM
I wanted to go since december, and yet, here I am. Still a couch potato (if only you can see me rn ._.)

Its.Dino
15-02-2019, 07:55 PM
Walking

-:Undertaker:-
17-02-2019, 01:56 AM
i cycle to and from work every mon to fri but i've got really lazy lately

i used to walk everywhere but being down (and alone) abroad i can't be bothered even walking the shop 4 mins away

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!