PDA

View Full Version : Awkward Auto Correct ~ Ends January 18th

RuthOnToast
01-01-2019, 04:48 PM
https://i.ibb.co/BBFqG7G/Awkward-Auto-correct.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

Auto correct can lead to some awkward conversions especially when texting your parents and suddenly a chat turns dirty. Although when your spelling and typing skills are as bad as mine auto correct can be a good excuse to use but i don't think anyone believes me.

ANYWAY lets move onto the comp so for my competition I want you to tell me about the worst example of auto correct that's ever happened to you

Winner will receive 10c or a week of competitions VIP

sexpot
11-01-2019, 03:18 PM
this competition is now open!!!

Conor
11-01-2019, 10:13 PM
*REMOVED* turning into duck...

Post edited by Sectional (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter, thanks.

jamiexo
13-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Well, this isn't a way that autocorrect attacked me, but it's when I was talking to my mom, it happened to her. She was trying to tell me that there were cheese pretzels in the freezer for me to eat and for some reason her phone changed "cheese pretzels" to "tobacco thugs"? Not sure how badly she typed it for it to change like that, but close enough ;)

Ekelektra
14-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Not me but my 14 year old brother, he was doing something outside and texting me what was happening, and he sent me

"I touched a ****"

Meant to be slug :O

Samantha
15-01-2019, 01:06 AM
Not really autocorrect, but I once text xxMATTGxx; telling him I loved him instead of my (ex) boyfriend! The thing is he didn't even correct me he just said "Aw I love ya too" and it wasn't until I put "wuu" instead of it usually autocorrecting to "wuu2" that I noticed who it was as he asked what the former meant lmao.

I got a new phone for Christmas though and my dictionary hasn't got all my random words in yet unfortunately :(.

tbl
15-01-2019, 07:04 PM
I've accidentally copied and pasted dirty things before into messages with friends that ... may not have been prepared?

I've sent a text that was intended for another friend, about a group of people that I was currently hanging out with, to one of the people in the room I was with. I tried to play it off like I was kidding, but that didn't work and things got awkward.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!