PDA

View Full Version : Winter Wonderland ~ Ends January 31st

jamiexo
06-01-2019, 12:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/uGELNdF.jpg

Hey everyone! It is finally looking more like Winter where I live. It's been very snowy and cold, but that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy another season!

I used to love the Winter when I was kid because I could always play outside in the snow. But, as I got older, the snow and cold got a little less fun and a lot more annoying. But, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy my favorite childhood activities once in a while! My favorite childhood activity that I still continue to do as an adult in the snow is going sledding. Sure, if I wipe out, I'll end up with a backache for weeks, but it's still a blast!

For this competition, all you have to do is tell me your favorite Winter time activity. This could be indoors (if you have Winter), or even outdoors if you want to bring out your inner child.

Prize is 5c to a randomly selected winner!

sexpot
24-01-2019, 02:13 PM
this competition is now open and such pls enter and such like ya know

Ozad
26-01-2019, 01:09 AM
Drinking Hot Chocolate and sitting in front of the open fire, also the down time from work helps :)

Samantha
28-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Being so excited to go outside in the snow, eventually going out to start making a snowman, snow angel or have a snowball fight and then complaining that it's too cold after all that!

tbl
28-01-2019, 07:08 PM
I used to really enjoy ice skating as a kid. I was really bad at it and constantly fell, but I always wanted to go.

Jarkie
30-01-2019, 06:53 PM
I actually like the snow,

My favorite activity to do when it is weather like this is volunteer with local charities to help the homeless with providing them a warm place to stay, meals and clothes and of course to help provide them with further support to help them get a home etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!