PDA

View Full Version : Hello from me to you!!

John.
02-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Thread title says it all, this is my hello post, first post on the forums actually, how fitting.

Anyways, my name is John, I'd like to consider myself a bit of a Habbo veteran as I've been playing Habbo since early 2007(12 years, crazy to think about). I am a married man with two gorgeous twin 9 month (almost 10 month) old little girls who are my absolute world! I am new to Habbox, I have always been aware of Habbox's existence, however, I never really gave them the attention until I made my way back into Habbo late last month. I am a former HabbCrazy DJ (DJ Tunez 2012-2013), I absolutely fell in love with the forums there and hope to find a new home here on these forums.

Some of my interests consist of: Fishing, Video Games (mostly MMORPGs & Skyrim), Computers (I have 2 IT Related Associate Degrees), spending time with my family and friends.

You can usually catch me on Habbo in either my Hangout or hosting an event (hoping to become an events organizer), but I am usually in my Hangout because it has an old school feel to it and I love it.

I am terrible about talking about myself out of the blew so, feel free to ask me questions as you welcome me if you have any!

Thank you for taking the time to read up about me, I look forward to getting to know a lot of you!<3

Sloths
02-02-2019, 08:41 PM
Hey John! Welcome to the forums, I hope they live up to your HabbCrazy expectations! If you have any questions or ideas about the forum shoot me a pm I’ll be happy to help :)

Samantha
02-02-2019, 08:50 PM
Hello welcome to the forum :D!

Sian
03-02-2019, 11:44 AM
SKYRIM! Hello again John, officially welcome to the mad house ;)

FlyingJesus
03-02-2019, 04:44 PM
Alright Geoff

LUCPIX
03-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Next time you turn your PC on and get involved with us via posts, POV and everything, let your twins to know we are the supercool pixel peeps who drawd pictures that move (sometimes) and have flawless political positions, unshakable moral conducts and overwhelmed travelling itinerary that you've been talking about during the past five lunchtimes!!

Welcome to the most reasonable side of the internet (love)

Triz
03-02-2019, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the forum buddy!

lawrawrrr
03-02-2019, 08:03 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forum :) Twin baby girls you must be exhausted !!!

Let me know if you need anything, happy to help!!!

despect
03-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Welcomeeee! xx

lucyecc
03-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Here he is welcome John. You can hang out with us whenever you want! Nice to meet you.

Ozad
04-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Hey man, welcome to the forums :) glad to see you finding your feet already !

tbl
04-02-2019, 05:14 PM
Hello! Welcome! Feel free to enter into the Comps & win all of Emily's coins, hahaha

John.
05-02-2019, 05:35 AM
Hey guys, thank you for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it, I look forward to collaborating with you all to make Habbox a fun and safe fansite for all!

To the events team, be prepared to be beaten in numbers ;)

lucyecc
05-02-2019, 07:08 PM
You can beat me in numbers I keep forgetting to host. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!