PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. President ~ Ends February 28th

jamiexo
08-02-2019, 05:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/M7QY9yG.jpg

Hello everyone & welcome back to another competition! I know a lot of you are not from the United States, but for those of you that are, you know that President's Day is in February! On this day, our country celebrates not only our first president (George Washington since it's to celebrate his birthday), but also all of the other presidents we have had.

Presidents are so important to our country because they help shape us into a nation that is trying to be successful and prosper. Presidents need to have a lot of goals for the country before coming into office.

For this competition, all you have to do is let me know what goals you would have if you were the newest elected president of the United States. Would you have a national holiday for yourself? Would you make Taco Bell be turned into a buffet? The possibilities are endless!

Prize is 5 coins!

Ozad
24-02-2019, 10:07 PM
If I was the president of the United States... I would ban guns... ;P

tbl
28-02-2019, 09:00 PM
If I was President... I'd make schools add more life skill classes that we need in the real world. I would legalize marijuana nationwide. I'd also figure out a way to help the opioid epidemic that's currently sweeping the nation--idk how, but we'd pour money into figuring it out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!