PDA

View Full Version : A thanksgiving story

Simonac55
07-10-2004, 08:37 PM
A thanksgiving story
by Simonac55

''Dringgg Dringgg Dringgg!!!'' ''AAa I have to wake up already, said a young girl named Stephanie'' Stephanie had black hairs and blue eyes, and was aged 15 years old. ''Well let's get breakest now, said Stephanie''
As she was walking to school, Stephanie heard someone shouting: ''Hey Stephanie!''That was her best friend, Amy. ''Heya Amy!'' And while they were walking to school, they watched the hour and the bell was going to ring soon! ''Oh my!, said Stephanie. Gotta run now bye!''
''Class. Today, we will begin an assignment that will be due throughout the week.'' That was Mrs. Smith, the english teacher talking. ''Hmm I wonder wich borring assignment we'll do this time, Amy whispered to Stephanie'' ''Since thanksgiving is approaching steps by steps now, you will have to write a letter to thank someone you care about...'' After she said that sentence, the bell began to rang, with its noisy sound. So Melanie waited a little after class to talk to Mrs. Smith: ''Mrs. Smith...I would like to do my letter to my mother, the mother i never met, that is in Toronto. Could I? ''Sure you can, said Mrs. Smith. I hope things are going to work for you...''
''There! It's finish!'' Stephanie was laying in her bed, finishing to read her letter, for her mother, that she never met. ''Well let's read it, thought Stephanie. The letter content was:
Dear Mother,
I know I never saw you in my life but I want to say that I appreciated you to give me birth. I want to thank you to for all those things you did for me, when I was borned. I had to do this letter as an assignment for my english teacher, so I chose you as a special person for me. Well that's all I have to say to you and thanks for all you did for me. And with all those things, I want to say I love you.

Stephanie

P.S: The school number's is below

The next day, Stephanie already sended her letter and was already at school. She was, once again, in her english class. ''Ok class were gonna d...'' But before she finished her sentence, the ring of the phone came to her ears. ''Ah ok, said Mrs. Smith. I'm coming'' Then, she deposed the phone and said: ''Class I won't be long. Please wait.'' So when Mrs. Smith arrived to the office, she realized it was someone who had called her. So she answered and said: ''Yes Hello?'' Then, a voice she didn't knew answered: ''Hey you! Why do you have to mess up all with all I did with my daughter? I think this class assignment is really stupid! You have nothing to do with me and my daughter!'' Then, Mrs. Smith hang up and after a minute, she said: ''Your daughter cared about you...That's why she has written to you...'' Then, Mrs.Smith deposed the phone on its emplacement.
The next day was a Saturday, when there was no school, Melanie was watching her emails. She scrolled down her emails when she saw an email from her mother...So she opened it and it was saying.
Dear Stephanie
I am writting this letter to explain all the bad things I did and that I am sorry for all I did. First of all, I gave you birth when I was 15 years old...I didn't knew what to do...I thought my hopes were lost...So I ran away to Toronto, and I send a letter to your father, containing my adress and phone number. I haven't received neither a call or a letter. That's, since that moment, I begin to crawl up on myself...I was too affraid to take news ok you... And when I received you letter, I was mad...and I want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry about all the things I did...I want to see you again...I want you to know that I love you Stephanue. I do care about you...Ok next week, I'll come to Ottawa, just to visit you...We'll have a thanksgiving dinner just the 2 of us, at Billy's, at 6:00...Please meet me there...I want to see you...

Your mother, Claire

After she finished reading the email, Stephanie went into tearsm thinking about her mother.

''Well this is it...The day I finally meet my mother, on thankgiving...'' She waited impatiently, making noises with her fingers on the table. When suddenly, she saw a lady, who had brown hairs and looked approximatively 30. When she saw her, the lady saw her too. Then, they came at each other. ''Mom...'' ''Stephanie...''

THE END

Feel free to rate my story if you want.

ideabox
17-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Very good.
10/10
:)

Superside
17-10-2004, 07:07 PM
lol took a while to read but ya, very good,

:s -Question, Is it a true story?

Simonac55
17-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Yes a part of this story is true. My teacher just told me an event that a girl had in her class and it inspired me to write this story.

Superside
17-10-2004, 10:02 PM
lol good work :P

Santa
17-10-2004, 10:16 PM
That story was very touching, I enjoyed reading it. 10/10

Motorollo
17-10-2004, 11:08 PM
nice story :)

eknitaa
24-10-2004, 12:34 AM
Luv It.. Ur Pretty Goof I meen Ur Perfect :D
100/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!