PDA

View Full Version : A Little Advice...

icebox12
18-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Hello reader,

If your thinking you are gay or bi-sexual then this will help you, I think.

It is mainly aimed at 12-14 year olds as they are young teenagers, I will also post my advice for the females as soon as I have finished writing it.

--

Anyway...

Firstly nice to meet you and I know how you must feel, anyway... I'm going to do everything in my power to help you here :p

Ok's!!!!

Firstly, what you are currently going through is completly normal, you are not too sure if the female sex is the right type for you, but you also think that the male sex is something that should just be kept as a friendship relationship. In time you will understand that it is all a matter of going through your teenage years.

One question I must ask is have you ever kissed a girl?

If your answer is yes, then what are your thoughts on what had happend... Did you enjoy the kiss? Was it realy weird and it didn't feel right? Or was it just like a friendly kiss which meant nothing... There are many different feelings around and you need to search inside yourself to find them.

If your answer is no, then wait until you make the decision that you are gay. Everyone who has had a sexual relationship with the person of there own gender have also experimented with the opposite sex to fully understand/make sure that there decision is the right one.

I do suggest to you that you shouldn't get worried or upset by anything that you feel you are going through, every person goes through this stage... Some more than others but in the end, the result will allow you to relax and feel that your worries were over something that wasn't worth getting all stressed about.

If you need any further help or anything my Private Message (PM) Box is always open for any questions, advice, or just a general chat.

Allow me to add this, eventhough I am not gay. I have many gay, lesbian, bi-sexual and straight friends, I have helped many of them in getting to grips of there sexuality and accepting/confronting there fears. Many of my friends are now open, and do not hold all of there emotions inside locked up... Hoping that it will all go away, simple because they won't.

Thanks again
- Icebox12

EletricMornings
18-09-2005, 06:19 PM
i read about 5 lines and then i got bored O.o
Make your posts bright.
And funkeh :D
so i actooly read them

Embean
18-09-2005, 07:06 PM
I didnt read any of that. :rolleyes:

Edit by Urges - Please do not post SPAM - Keep on topic Thanks

Magnet
18-09-2005, 07:20 PM
You said that in one of the threads ;p

Nice though, very helpful.

icebox12
18-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks, sorry to hear your both too lazy ;) :rolleyes: hehe ty neway

Roboevil
18-09-2005, 08:33 PM
You really seem to love this forum :rolleyes:. You have alot in there, but It's not much advice, you're basically just saying, "don't worry about being gay," which is what you could have said in 5 words... =/.
I know you can't edit it anymore but you could add advice on how finding out you're gay in more depth, providing you know.

Demynx
19-09-2005, 04:38 PM
hmm.....im only 11 andi really getting scared ...... what will happen

le harry
20-09-2005, 10:08 AM

... Meaning?

Edit by Urges - Please do not post SPAM - Keep on topic Thanks

Arcanum
20-09-2005, 10:11 AM
If you need any advice my PM inbox is always open.

Oh and about this thread... it's all been said before though you do make a good point.

le harry
20-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Nice Signiture :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!