PDA

View Full Version : Ipswich V Norwich

:Hazel
18-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Yesssssssss we hadn't won away for 18 months and we beat them on their own turf 1-0. We absolutely hammered them and it could have been 4 or 5 nil by half time! I am one flying canary now, I just love it when we beat Ipswich :D That was only our second win of the season, hopefully that will kickstart our season now...

Carlos
19-09-2005, 06:54 AM
Congratulations :d

Craig
20-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Yesssssssss we hadn't won away for 18 months and we beat them on their own turf 1-0. We absolutely hammered them and it could have been 4 or 5 nil by half time! I am one flying canary now, I just love it when we beat Ipswich :D That was only our second win of the season, hopefully that will kickstart our season now...

Being a Cardiff supporter I was in dismay at our poor form at the start,but we have claimed 7 points out of 9 in 3 games :)

Victimized
20-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Weren't Norwich right at the bottom before this game?

It's good there winning coz i live near there and we need a good team.

:.bEx.:
20-09-2005, 07:01 PM
ewww yuk they didnt out play ipswich we had more possession shots and corners thats a FACT. so u didnt deserve to win our sending off changed the game it has now been overturned the ref said he madea mistake so your tlking rubbish thnk ya very much, however ya still won cant take that away from ya ;)

NekkLe
20-09-2005, 07:28 PM
ewww yuk they didnt out play ipswich we had more possession shots and corners thats a FACT. so u didnt deserve to win our sending off changed the game it has now been overturned the ref said he madea mistake so your tlking rubbish thnk ya very much, however ya still won cant take that away from ya ;)

Nice to see that you claimed your defeat, however, in football, it doesn't matter how well you play, you have to take you chances and use them well.
Oh well, Arsenal are still Good!!!11 :D

:Hazel
21-09-2005, 01:54 PM

I knew I'd get a reply for you ;) I was told by half time we should have been 4 or 5 nil up and we had created loads and played well. 2nd half wasn't so good but thats when we scored. :p I agree that guy shouldn't have been sent off, but thats football ;) COME ON YOU YELLOWSSSSSSSSS! :D

H.bubbly
21-09-2005, 03:06 PM
OI! i come from ipswich! i live in ipswich and will proceed to support ipswich , you've made a terrible enemy today ,my friend lol jk jk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!