PDA

View Full Version : Omg it was so hilarious today XD

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Right it was our first day of religion and me and my 2 friends absoloutley hate it.So we jsut got up and walked out. O.o
we didnt get told off and all.
We jsut sat in the reception classs (its a instution/primary) and drew.But now i got a stomach cramp :(

BLuweesH
19-09-2005, 12:50 PM
lol damn! Bet that cramp came cause you left class :P ;)

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Noooooooo cps the chair was like for insy people :O
But me and m8s arnt allowed to do religon now :p

BLuweesH
19-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Noooooooo cps the chair was like for insy people :O
But me and m8s arnt allowed to do religon now :p
lol ooh ok :o

don't have to do religion? Not bad ;)

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 01:03 PM
;P
i like joo :D

joeyjo21
19-09-2005, 01:04 PM
lmao go you!!!. I shouldnt be encouraging walking out of class but i cant say its a bad thing because its exactly what i did today. I decided i couldnt take it anymore so i took the whole afternoon off and went home :-)

BLuweesH
19-09-2005, 01:09 PM
lmao go you!!!. I shouldnt be encouraging walking out of class but i cant say its a bad thing because its exactly what i did today. I decided i couldnt take it anymore so i took the whole afternoon off and went home :-)

Go you!

joeyjo21
19-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Go you!
Its not really something im proud of though. It now means im now in the position of working out what to do. Whether to stay at 6th form where im unhappy, go to college or get a job. Its all too serious lol.

BLuweesH
19-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Its not really something im proud of though. It now means im now in the position of working out what to do. Whether to stay at 6th form where im unhappy, go to college or get a job. Its all too serious lol.

It happens. You had to do it sometime, but now you know what you did wrong! You learn from it! So, go you! We all make mistakes. ;)

joeyjo21
19-09-2005, 01:13 PM
It happens. You had to do it sometime, but now you know what you did wrong! You learn from it! So, go you! We all make mistakes. ;)
Thank you for being so kind :-) I really appreciate it, today has been one hell of a day lol.

BLuweesH
19-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Thank you for being so kind :-) I really appreciate it, today has been one hell of a day lol.
I'm not kind, I'm just honest. ;)

I mean, who says what you did is wrong? If nothing was wrong in the first place, you wouldn't need to do the 'wrong' thing. :D :P

joeyjo21
19-09-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm not kind, I'm just honest. ;)

I mean, who says what you did is wrong? If nothing was wrong in the first place, you wouldn't need to do the 'wrong' thing. :D :P
Wow you speak so much truth, you really should be employed as a therapist or something. Are you going to charge me? lol.

Edit: Sorry to Locura for taking over your thread :-)

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 01:20 PM
This is my thread mr's!
Im a goody two shoes O.o

joeyjo21
19-09-2005, 01:21 PM
This is my thread mr's!
Im a goody two shoes O.o
hehe im a girl btw, and i did apologise ^^

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 01:26 PM
i no ur a girl.
Thts why i said mr's:P

BLuweesH
19-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Wow you speak so much truth, you really should be employed as a therapist or something. Are you going to charge me? lol.

Edit: Sorry to Locura for taking over your thread :-)

Yes I charge you to not leave the therapist appointment :P hahaha. well I'm off to bed, night!

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Nighty night

Embean
19-09-2005, 05:44 PM
it was pm :/

Kimmeh.
19-09-2005, 06:28 PM
There's a college where I live that you HAVE to do religion. It's not optional, you HAVE to do it, alongside with your studies. My friend is going there this year. Poor her :S

Clarissa
19-09-2005, 06:34 PM
i had religion today and i had a really bad head ache and the nurse wudn't give me any pain killers so my teacher told me to go to sleep :s and i did fun lesson for me eh?

BLuweesH
20-09-2005, 12:47 AM
i had religion today and i had a really bad head ache and the nurse wudn't give me any pain killers so my teacher told me to go to sleep :s and i did fun lesson for me eh?

She should have allowed you to go to the sick bay...Sleeping in class? wth? What's wrong with teachers? o.o

They lecture about distractions in class. that is a distraction, you should have been in the sick bay. :eusa_snoo

.Lesley.
20-09-2005, 12:55 AM
LMAO!!!

Good u LMAO

Victimized
20-09-2005, 04:24 PM
I did a well funny thing at school today. I was walking into assembly and i climbed over the chair, but coz i'm so small my leg barely went over it and i split my trousers! Lol, it was hilarious. All my friends were laughing so much, i had to rush to reception and ask to go home. But they wouldnt let me go home all afternoon, they said i had to come back with a new pair of torusers!
It was well funny though, it was ripped from the zip all the way back to my a'ss

ullie
20-09-2005, 04:25 PM
religion is so booooooring, i dont have to do it anymore as im at college

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!