PDA

View Full Version : THE HAMMOCK

EyeCon
20-09-2005, 07:07 AM
OK is it just me or is the hammock extreamly hard to get a hold off!

i mean in my own personal oppinion i think the hammock should easily rise in its rare value as its very hard to get one..and i also think there rather cool :P

i mean i have 2 but that took me longer enough to get them both...and i ended up paying more then 1 hc for each as habbos just didnt want to let them go for 1 hc :s...i guess i just think they shld be worth more then 65 RD.

there rare and cool :D

i feel better for getting that off my chest :D

post your oppinions!

Lee.Norman
20-09-2005, 09:37 AM
First... This Forum ISNT FOR OPINIONS AND COMMENTS !

Please ONLY Post Values In This Forum. And I Agree That They Are Harder To Get... But That Does Not Mean It's Value Will Definately Rise.

In Future... Only Post The Value and How Many Times You Seen That Offered In This Forum.

Thank You Very Much

iNicks
20-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Lee, he wasnt commenting, he was simply saying that he was going around and saw people buying hammock for over 1hc, so his value is over 1hc.

Lee.Norman
20-09-2005, 11:12 AM
He did say what he thought the value should be... But read the other parts.

Here are some parts of his post that are his OPINION and then he asks others to post their OPINION !
Read :

i mean in my own personal oppinion i think the hammock should easily rise in its rare value as its very hard to get one..and i also think there rather cool :P

there rare and cool :D

post your oppinions!

We dont need all/any of that.
We just need Item: Value: Amount of Times Seen

Not an essay

Sorry to be so rude

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!