PDA

View Full Version : Names

The Professor
20-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Gay people are commonly called queer and other names that they dont like. So my question to all gays reading this thread is: What term for homosexual do you prefer to be used when someone is talking about/to you?

Forest-Law
20-09-2005, 04:40 PM
i like it when ppl call stuff gay like;;;

that lamp is gay

or I hate this class. its gay.

.........i'm straight btw, so i cnt answer ur question.

Col
20-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I would prefer to be known as a normal person, even though I am gay. I dream, I dream for equality <3

Tommy
20-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Yeh i prefer not to be labelled, i would prefer people not even to say it because i dont go round calling people straight. If you had to i would probally pick gay, homo sounds so ebil ¬.¬

HellyBelly
20-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Yeh i prefer not to be labelled, i would prefer people not even to say it because i dont go round calling people straight. If you had to i would probally pick gay, homo sounds so ebil ¬.¬
My teacher caled my mate a homo today :o ;l

Tommy
20-09-2005, 05:22 PM
My teacher caled my mate a homo today :o ;l

Well she needs slapping with a chocolate cake... *Drools*

*Steals cake* Never mind =]

Forest-Law
20-09-2005, 06:18 PM
lol reminds me of a time in high school when the supply teacher called my friend a whale (he was quite big). it was funny at the time...hilarious in fact....but she shouldn't of said it. we never saw her agen after that anyway lol.

Magnet
20-09-2005, 06:30 PM

ROOOFL that made me laugh.

I'm not gay, but I wouldn't want to be labelled either. Like someone above said, I wouldn't go around calling people straight. If I had to choose, just "Gay" or "Not straight!"

ashLOVESMatt!
20-09-2005, 07:20 PM
labels are not for people.

HellyBelly
20-09-2005, 07:21 PM

It was a dude teacher... xD

He's like, hyper xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!