PDA

View Full Version : HC days

Butcher11
07-07-2004, 03:07 AM
Tired of using Hc days when you're not online, then here's an idea for you.
How about activating your HC, sya for the next 24 hours, which counts as a day. That way, that HC can last for a year ;)

Moose
07-07-2004, 07:39 PM
I dont agree, but then getting to the next month will be hard, what if u dont go on habbo for a year? and then u still have 30 days when u sign in :l

:Illusion
07-07-2004, 07:54 PM
I dont agree, but then getting to the next month will be hard, what if u dont go on habbo for a year? and then u still have 30 days when u sign in :l

That's the point...why should you pay for HC days when your not usin them :eusa_naug i've just wasted 5 days without signin in once an it's abit annoyin :rolleyes: If you don't log on in 24 hrs then your hc day should roll over to the next day/time you log in :)

Butcher11
07-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Yeah ally that's the point, too bad we'd wait a while for prezzies but :eusa_wall

dudey345
15-07-2004, 12:25 PM
thats a cool idea

mini:me
16-07-2004, 07:10 AM
I kinda go both ways on this idea...

It'd be good because you wouldn't be robbed of any time, and you'd get full advantage of hc club.

It'd be bad because once people buy this, many of them will not buy hc club for a long time since they'll still have, and this is one of the ways habbo runs, is making money. They woudn't make as much if many hc members pay 25 creds for 6 months.

Also the hc gift would present a problem. If you wanted to get to month 2, you might have to go on habbo much longer than you want to.

Overall not a bad idea, but it would most likey present more problems if anything. :eusa_naug

Concentric
16-07-2004, 12:30 PM
i actually want my hc to go quickly so i get the next gift, but that doesnt seem to be on many peoples agendas

Wild-Play
03-08-2004, 06:09 AM
i enjoy having HC mainly for the new room layouts and looks. i think that sounds like a great idea then u could be getting your 100% credit-worth out of your Habbo Club membership :D

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 06:35 AM
That is actually the best idea ive heard for hc member...but habbo probly wouldnt change it because the point is they want people on habbo 24/7 and if they arnt well they have to buy more credz...so i duno if they woulkd change it but awesome idea!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!