PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] TOOOO MUCH GLITCH

-beenie-
09-10-2004, 05:03 PM
theres so much glitch latley ... once i thought i lost all my furni!

i went into my room put all my furni down went some were else came back and all my furni had GONE! tilly61 told me to reload habbo and it came back :s and every were igo theres glitch IN MY WAY! :(

and most time on hotel veiw my habbo lags very badly and stops working! :eusa_snoo witch then i have to re load habbo :@ and then it cant connect to habbo .... (oops cant connect to habbo hotel)

its soo anoying lolz =D i bet the rest you getting alot glitches to heh

GommeInc
09-10-2004, 05:09 PM
Its that darn Habbo Hotel 6 or whatever it is, as long as it isnt permentately lost i will be ok

Soyers
30-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Mm that happened to me. Though when reloading didnt help i had to call a hobba. She told me to close habbo and delete all temp internet files. I could see everything again :) It was a little blush worthy because i called friends and they could all see the furni i could not :eusa_doh:

Superside
30-10-2004, 07:17 PM
I got DC 7 times today lol

lots of glitches
to many to count

Max
30-10-2004, 07:22 PM
I love the lag...well not if i want to go into a room or sumtin
But when i was buying skull candles the lag came and i clicked alot times on buy and i kept clickin..then i heard alot of KA-CHINGS!! and my hand opened, instead of 1 skull candle there were 6! i got 5 free skull candles thnx to the lag :D I had the same with area sofas, shelves, skeletons, and spiderwebs.
not that much but 1 or 2 free ones :D
Its was a laggy and beautiful day!!

Adzeh
09-11-2004, 06:56 PM
i dont think you cold lose all ur furni to glitches. if that happened im sure habbo would compensate you. (yeh right)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!