PDA

View Full Version : This boy...

HellyBelly
21-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Well, as you probaly know I am bisexual, and this boy I think is really fit, dont actually fancie though, keeps eyeing me up, but I REALLY fancy his Gf, bit of a problem...

Can anyone give me advice?

Crouch
21-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Hmmm, a bit tough, well since he is going out with her, then it would be a bit nasty to ask his girlfriend out. Just wait until you see her alone and talk to her. Unless he is the clingy type :P OR, wait for them to ask YOU out :)

HellyBelly
21-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Hmmm, a bit tough, well since he is going out with her, then it would be a bit nasty to ask his girlfriend out. Just wait until you see her alone and talk to her. Unless he is the clingy type :P OR, wait for them to ask YOU out :)
Lol, it is a bit confusing, but me and his gf, are REALLY close mates...

Crouch
21-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Hmmm, well, you cant make someone love you, so you just need to keep spending time with her and see if she's right with you

Painiac
21-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Oo-er. You got a toughie. Poor Benji. :)

Overate said what I would but while waiting to see if they make a move, don't wait forever. After a while, you just oughta speak to them. Hope that helps :)

-Benji

Arcanum
22-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Lol! When people say fit it sounds like habbo, so say hot ;)

That's a tough one, if you're out and have nothing to hide ask the guy if he's gay/bi and interested in you. If he is, then see if you can lead him on to break up with his girlfriend (bad way) then you'll be able to make amove on his girl. If you want to do it the right way, ask him if he's gay/bi and if he is, just stay friends, if he's not, he'll probably think you're weird for asking him. Now onto the girl. Since they're in a relationship it'd be wrong to try to break them up, just be-friend the girl and try to become really good friends with her. Chances are teenage love is just affection and/or infatuation so it may not last long. Then go in for the kill!

le harry
22-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Lol! When people say fit it sounds like habbo, so say hot ;)

That's a tough one, if you're out and have nothing to hide ask the guy if he's gay/bi and interested in you. If he is, then see if you can lead him on to break up with his girlfriend (bad way) then you'll be able to make amove on his girl. If you want to do it the right way, ask him if he's gay/bi and if he is, just stay friends, if he's not, he'll probably think you're weird for asking him. Now onto the girl. Since they're in a relationship it'd be wrong to try to break them up, just be-friend the girl and try to become really good friends with her. Chances are teenage love is just affection and/or infatuation so it may not last long. Then go in for the kill!

Your really good at this advice stuff :D

HellyBelly
22-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the advice, he kinda persudaded me [COUGH] FORCED [COUGH/] To be his PE partner today :rolleyes: . I went along with it, he kept winking, lmao!

and me and Megan (His gf) Are really close anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!