PDA

View Full Version : Omg!

Tommy
22-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Ive never really expressed my problems on this forum before ¬.¬
Im supposed to be the hyper guy everyone laughs at =]

But anyway, a while ago i told my mate i was bi and that i fancied him over msn, [Cowards way out] and he said

"yeh right" and i was like,
"Why dont you believe me? Do you love me?"
"Eh... i know you try and take the mik out of me"

so then i sent an e-mail to him telling hom about my life and all my problems, and he told me he was not gay, but he is always there for me.
I dont know why but i have this feeling in the back of my head he didnt believe it and is lying to me [he does get really close to me], but i freeze when it comes to saying the word "Bisexual" in real life, and i cant tell him in real life, im to scared, what if he is still not gay? Or maybe he said he isnt gay but maybe he is bi?
You see i dont know... ¬.¬

Help?

KickerFliper
22-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Hmmm...A triky one.

Have you tried ambushing him and talking to him?
Or maybe just telling him face to face.

Tommy
22-09-2005, 10:04 PM
Hmmm...A triky one.

Have you tried ambushing him and talking to him?
Or maybe just telling him face to face.

I dont know im a bit scared about talking about it in real life, maybe he thought i was joking and went along with it, what i when he found out for real he doesnt talk to me?

ross
22-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Maybe he is bisexual himself and is too nervous to come out himself, but a brave thing you did there Tom, maybe he's not ready?

Tommy
22-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Maybe he is bisexual himself and is too nervous to come out himself, but a brave thing you did there Tom, maybe he's not ready?

Thats what i have in my head, i just dont know what to think.

ross
22-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Thats what i have in my head, i just dont know what to think.
Just leave him for a while, it's what I'd do..
And see if he replies back to what you said to him.

Give it a week, maybe two - if he doesn't reply, he's not interesting, or is still too nervous.

By the sounds of him, you deserve someone much better.

Tommy
22-09-2005, 10:09 PM
He is so funny, i dont want someone else

GommeInc
22-09-2005, 10:12 PM
I openly admit to being gay to my friends, in a joke way ofcourse :rolleyes:

I blame people thinking most things as jokes, for example, you cannot shout anything that is happening e.g. **** because people think you are joking, so you have to shout fire.

Arcanum
23-09-2005, 01:08 AM
Remember that a friend can support you and not be gay/bi themselves. As a matter of fact, it's actually good to have a friend(s) that are heterosexual... just to get the perception of the other side of the fence if you get my drift.

If you feel he doesn't believe you then don't go out of your way to prove yourself, just be yourself around him and he'll eventually figure out that you weren't joking.

Just remember that just because you may be questioning your sexuality doesn't mean you have to experiment with the same sex straight away!

Tommy
23-09-2005, 06:25 AM
Remember that a friend can support you and not be gay/bi themselves. As a matter of fact, it's actually good to have a friend(s) that are heterosexual... just to get the perception of the other side of the fence if you get my drift.

If you feel he doesn't believe you then don't go out of your way to prove yourself, just be yourself around him and he'll eventually figure out that you weren't joking.

Just remember that just because you may be questioning your sexuality doesn't mean you have to experiment with the same sex straight away!

But i had told him a while ago, after i told him, he didnt stop acting the way he did around me, and i mean the way people act gay, you would think he would stop that?

Carlos
23-09-2005, 07:12 AM
hmmmmm. ok.

HellyBelly
23-09-2005, 07:52 AM
I dont know im a bit scared about talking about it in real life, maybe he thought i was joking and went along with it, what i when he found out for real he doesnt talk to me?
If he ends up not talking to you, he's not that mucy of a mate, but I find that hard to belive they will stop talking to you just for the simple fact your bisexual, your just going to have to build up courage I suppose, I cant erally offer any other advice :(

Tommy
23-09-2005, 02:36 PM
If he ends up not talking to you, he's not that mucy of a mate, but I find that hard to belive they will stop talking to you just for the simple fact your bisexual, your just going to have to build up courage I suppose, I cant erally offer any other advice :(

ooo i dont know >.<
I might just leave it... and suffer...

Magnet
23-09-2005, 02:53 PM
You should wait it out for a bit. A few times a week just tell him you weren't joking. Just say "I haven't really told anyone else but I ain't joking." Tell him "Your a friend. Why can't you believe me at a time like this."

Although you shouldn't of told him you fancy him, yet. Wait it out. Wait till he believes you. Then give hints, some good hints:

Look at him in the eyes ;P
When your sitting next to him put your arms around him (Not at school, at home)

You should be able to think of more, I can't as I'm not in this situation myself.

Tommy
23-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Thats a good idea, about the eyes, he looks back but i dont know, because he told me he was straight, but i still feel like he is hiding something.

Kimmeh.
23-09-2005, 04:23 PM
You need to tell him, if he was a true friend he'd be there for you and listen to you, and maybe give you advice, you never know he might confide in you about his sexuality :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!