PDA

View Full Version : First Game Of FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Mike-
22-09-2005, 11:18 PM
yes! we had 2 practice days of football in school and now today was the first day of the real game - everything counts, each step we make, each play we make. I had to be calm, I was nervous at first because of my coach's reaction of how i always hog the ball and he might tell me off LOL so I tried not to hog the ball. we did good, I intercepted someone off 4th down and after gym was over, the final score was 3-3. We could have won! BUT their team kept huddling for 5 minutes straight like each down, and they were wasting time! :@

tell me ur first game of football!

SHlP
23-09-2005, 12:14 PM
yes! we had 2 practice days of football in school and now today was the first day of the real game - everything counts, each step we make, each play we make. I had to be calm, I was nervous at first because of my coach's reaction of how i always hog the ball and he might tell me off LOL so I tried not to hog the ball. we did good, I intercepted someone off 4th down and after gym was over, the final score was 3-3. We could have won! BUT their team kept huddling for 5 minutes straight like each down, and they were wasting time! :@

You sound like the 1 who gets picked Last :P Rofl oj ;)

.Mike-
24-09-2005, 01:36 AM
You sound like the 1 who gets picked Last :P Rofl oj ;)

no actually, i get picked like 7-8 out of 90 ppl :l

Lincoln Imp!
24-09-2005, 04:19 PM

No offence.. but your waffling on a bit :p

paradox
24-09-2005, 08:17 PM
I don't remember it LOL. I was naff in the School Team in Year 5-6 then played for a Sunday League team then got good like I am now, I got a School match on Tuesday..
Should be good

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!