PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] !!!Unfair ban!!!!!!!

-beenie-
10-10-2004, 02:24 PM
I dont understand ive got 2 hour ban for saying the word " if " because it comes out in the bobba filter? whats so wrong about saying the word if :s

raz~richie
11-10-2004, 02:04 AM
you probly said

if u know

meaning if you know
but it spaces out (i hope i dont get in trouble for this) as ***
which is a bobba word and they didnt know
thats probly what happened

* Edited by Janeh - We understand no need to demonstrate :p

Xerowares
11-10-2004, 02:56 AM
Unfair ban... join the club, at least urs wasnt perm

SkaKid77
11-10-2004, 08:42 PM
lol after reading the terms and conditions it appears they dont need a reason :o

Habbo reserves the right to terminate your access to the Chat Room and Message Boards, or the Site at any time, without notice, for any or no reason.

theres no fighting legal mumbo jumo :(

Da-Weasel
11-10-2004, 08:44 PM
omg
i got 2 hours ban for saying red rug..and i got a perm for explaining a scam!!

raz~richie
12-10-2004, 12:10 AM
omg
i got 2 hours ban for saying red rug..and i got a perm for explaining a scam!!

possible reason for red rug

it contains the word reDRUG in it

now the perm ban i wouldnt say thats fair
possibly 24 hr but not perm

GommeInc
12-10-2004, 04:21 PM
They used to have to give a reason, I got banned because I apparently admitted to hack, if I could hack I wouldn't waste my time on a cheap site you make silch profit on like Habbo.

silgon
21-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Unfair ban... join the club, at least urs wasnt perm
here here :@

SoraSafe
21-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Well if you are banned wrongly you should contact habbo: www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact) select 'Why am I banned?' from the drop down menu and explain what happened, they will decide whether to unban you or not from evidence.

GommeInc
21-10-2004, 09:50 PM
I agree, are you a hobba, that is what all hobba's say?

Max
21-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Well if you are banned wrongly you should contact habbo: www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact) select 'Why am I banned?' from the drop down menu and explain what happened, they will decide whether to unban you or not from evidence.
Thats not true...they will give u an automatic reason like this:
HABBO NAME: thaMax
BAN REASON: Scripting

U always have to select other cuz then its no automatic
'Why am I banned?' is for if theres no reason shown in the pop up thing when ur banned ;)

B.t.w. I got PERM banned for scripting...Ok thats normal if i WAS scripting.
The problem is..i WASNT!! I was discussing scripting programs.
All my friends say its illegal but i cant get a perm ban for that...
Well i send msgs and they keep answering: You are banned for scripting and sorry you won't be unbanned.
THEY JUST DONT ADMIT IT!! Im writing things like: I am banned for scripting but i wasnt i was only discussing things bout scripting.
And the answers are: Sorry you will not be unbanned.
Or: You are banned for scripting and you will not be unbanned.
They just dont admit there mistake. :(
They keep telling me i scripted, so thats why i keep the perm ban, cuz i got ban that normal for that sort of things..argh!! Why dont they just listen to me :@ I didnt script so the ban is unfair. How can they keep the ban.
They also told me this: You admitted you used/have used third party programs, you will not be unbanned..
Well bobba bobba :o What is that all about? They just admitted there mistake but they dont unban me. Now thats what i call a serious BOBBA!!

SoraSafe
21-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Aha, there's where you go wrong; the automatic reply that you get is what you're meant to reply to and leave the original message with it, then they read it and decide whether to unban or not. Oh and you're ban was fair because you're not meant to talk about scripting programs on the hotel.

GommeInc
21-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Scripting isnt bad, the furni goes ghostly anyways...

Max
21-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Oh and you're ban was fair because you're not meant to talk about scripting programs on the hotel.
Fair!! Its fair to get a ban for that but A PERM!!!
Noooooo :eusa_naug

Simonac55
22-10-2004, 01:28 AM
Yes sometimes, bans are unfair but atleast, it's not a permanent ban :p Hope things will work out for you and do contact the Why am I banned.

nvrspk4
22-10-2004, 02:32 AM
Seeing as nobody reads terms and conditions (Im not saying I do) there probably is something that refers to all ur bans and just talking about skams and hacking unless u tell how to fix it is against the Habbo way and as for long bans for cursing it may b ur 2nd offence or summat

Mit
22-10-2004, 07:29 AM
for saying 'and rugby'

'an DRUG by' see! :D

GommeInc
22-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Habbo really wont care but ohwell.

Hobba's cant do anything cool anymore, people actually think they can stop hacking and scripting lol, they will get hacked themselves.

Convictions
23-10-2004, 07:56 AM
I got a two hour ban for saying "Shi'ite rebels in iraq" but forgot me punctuation , it was only two hours though so i wasnt bothered

EDIT:I think habbo are a bit nervous of admitting when there wrong , because , when i told them i was hacked they sent a stupid email
No GlenMiller you cannot be "hacked on habbo hotel , it'll teach you not to give your pass out"

I never gave my pass out :eusa_thin

dj-ice-age
23-10-2004, 04:04 PM
SAME I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON HABBO GETTIN WORSE

GommeInc
23-10-2004, 04:09 PM
They will get nervous, because they will think they will be sued and lose money which is why habbo is excisting, to make money sheesh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!