PDA

View Full Version : Jibbi & Ione who do u think is/was better?

GELHEAD2004
07-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Who do u think is/was a better hotel manager?
Personnally i think Ione was a better Hotel Manager!
Jibbi has done hardly anything in/to the hotel since she has became manager!

Pixel
07-07-2004, 04:20 PM
sorry i think ione was beter because he gave every habbo a throne,holoboy or a samova

Butcher11
07-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Ok Gelhead, besides saying this is offtopic, you've done 3 threads like this.
Most people will say Ione because of her giveaway. But try to consider what they did without the giveaway element. I say Jibbi was better because ther are 5 times as manypeople on the hotel, then in Ione's time. Plus Jibbi doesn't need to give rares out for people to like her. :mad:

GELHEAD2004
07-07-2004, 04:40 PM
Nope your wrong...... Ione made habbo popular , then Jibbi became hotel manager and more and more people joined because Ione made it popular!

jrh2002
07-07-2004, 04:43 PM
most people liked ione because she gave us free stuff, i liked her because the hotel seemed to run better and habbo also replied to ALL my emails personally and not with prewritten stuff thats if u r lucky enough to get any reply at all these days.

Butcher11
07-07-2004, 04:47 PM
Gelhead, once Ione left, we still only had like 3 thousand people daily. More people came when Jibbi was manager.
In reply to Jrh- I think it ran smoother because there were less people on at the time.

GELHEAD2004
07-07-2004, 04:56 PM
Hmmmm well lets see Ione did lots for the hotel got more people to it made it better and more reliable!

So come on what has jibbi done??
NOTHING!

Evolution
07-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Hmmmm well lets see Ione did lots for the hotel got more people to it made it better and more reliable!

So come on what has jibbi done??
NOTHING!
OMG Gel, sometimes your so mean.

Habbo has expanded since IONE was hotel manager, when she was hotel manager only 900-2000 people were on at the time.

Jibbi, brought us new servers, expanded the hotel (12000 max.), etc..

JUST BECAUSE IONE GAVE OUT GIFTS ON HER BIRTHDAY DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS BETTER.

It is like Bribery, she gave you all gifts as her birthday presant, and you all like her.

I am NOT voting in this poll because it is stupid. Jibbi and Ione are both EQUALLY good managers and Jibbi has MORE work to do than IONE did.

EDIT: Also, why isn't there a "BOTH" option. :mad:

GELHEAD2004
07-07-2004, 05:23 PM
TO be honest the poll says it all!

Also all my friends on habbo....Agree with me!

SO STICK THAT IN YA PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

EDITED BY RYE1088 - FORUM MODERATOR
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FORUM RULES! PLEASE DO NOT BE RUDE TO OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM AND RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES VIEWS!
CLICK HERE AND READ THE FORUM RULES! (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34)

Butcher11
07-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Yes well everyone who replied syaing Ione was better said it was because of the giveaway. Anyway Cool is right, you're rude and mean, and what does smoking have to do with it?

EDIT- how can I be wrong on an opion question?

Rye1088
07-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Like Butcher has said Gelhead, you have posted this many times! Why do you bother when you only get annoyed when people disagree AFTER YOU asked for their opinion! If you ask me your looking for an argument every time!

Why don't you just give it up? Not everyone agrees with you and just because Ione gave out free furni she is not a better hotel manager!

A-K
07-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Gelhead, I am sick and tired of your pathetic, negative posts. I would like to see you do a good job at hotel manager.

You are annoying a lot of people with your remarks.

Evolution
07-07-2004, 11:44 PM
TO be honest the poll says it all!

Also all my friends on habbo....Agree with me!
]

THE POLL SAYS JIBBI IS BETTER HAHAHAHAHA - YOU LOOSE

Also I did some research this is what you need to become hotel manager

COMMUNITY PRODUCER/HOTEL MANAGER (3) (Locations Austria, Denmark, France)

You are responsible for the local game community. You will report to the local Business Manager as well as the Sulake headquarters in Helsinki.

Responsibilities include:

executing the marketing plan locally
content management and copywriting (html-site, newsletters etc.)
player marketing & communications
competition and campaign management

You are a marketing oriented copywriter with experience in youth media or teenage segment marketing. New media knowledge (basic html skills) and media focused education preferred. Excellent written and spoken local language and English required. We prefer an innovative and excited personality.

You think you can do better? :eusa_naug

Butcher11
08-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Yes the poll does tell all, now doesn't it :cool:
Yes you have posted this topic over 3 times now

Annexe
09-07-2004, 08:58 AM
Jibi is soooooo much better!!! lol ione is still really cool but not in the same league as jibi !!!
will9

tbh imo no m8
09-07-2004, 09:00 AM
jibbi i think he is more well known

GELHEAD2004
09-07-2004, 06:35 PM
THE POLL SAYS JIBBI IS BETTER HAHAHAHAHA - YOU LOOSE

Also I did some research this is what you need to become hotel manager

COMMUNITY PRODUCER/HOTEL MANAGER (3) (Locations Austria, Denmark, France)

You are responsible for the local game community. You will report to the local Business Manager as well as the Sulake headquarters in Helsinki.

Responsibilities include:

executing the marketing plan locally
content management and copywriting (html-site, newsletters etc.)
player marketing & communications
competition and campaign management

You are a marketing oriented copywriter with experience in youth media or teenage segment marketing. New media knowledge (basic html skills) and media focused education preferred. Excellent written and spoken local language and English required. We prefer an innovative and excited personality.

You think you can do better? :eusa_naug

U might aswell laugh .........BUT! if i was given the chance i think i would!

GELHEAD2004
09-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Gelhead, I am sick and tired of your pathetic, negative posts. I would like to see you do a good job at hotel manager.

You are annoying a lot of people with your remarks.
Firstly every1 is intitled to there own opinion!
Secondly - given the chance i would do a good job as hotel manager!
thirdly! - u only see my posts as negative because u dont like what i say!

YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FORUM RULES. PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST OR POST FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR POST COUNT!
Click here and read the forum rules! (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34)

GELHEAD2004
09-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Like Butcher has said Gelhead, you have posted this many times! Why do you bother when you only get annoyed when people disagree AFTER YOU asked for their opinion! If you ask me your looking for an argument every time!

Why don't you just give it up? Not everyone agrees with you and just because Ione gave out free furni she is not a better hotel manager!

Yes i do want to see peoples opionion, i wouldnt have to start a new thread if u hadnt closed the first one. I dont argue/fight over the internet its pathetic!
Ione wasnt a good hotel manager just becoz of her free furni giveaways!

YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FORUM RULES. PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST OR POST FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR POST COUNT!
Click here and read the forum rules! (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34)

Rye1088
09-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Yes i do want to see peoples opionion, i wouldnt have to start a new thread if u hadnt closed the first one. I dont argue/fight over the internet its pathetic!
Ione wasnt a good hotel manager just becoz of her free furni giveaways!You don't argue or fight over the internet? Could have fooled me!! :rolleyes_

I closed your first one because you were aggravating people!

Evolution
10-07-2004, 01:24 AM
Ione wasnt a good hotel manager just becoz of her free furni giveaways!

SO YOU ADMIT IT YOU LIKED IONE BECAUSE SHE GAVE PRESENTS AWAY THAT IS REALLY SELFISH, ONLY TO BENIFIT YOURSELF :mad: IF JIBBI GAVE AWAY RARES ON HER BIRTHDAY, WITH THE AMOUNT OF HABBO'S ON THE HOTEL THEY WILL GO STRAIGHT TO A RUBBISH RARE SECTION MAYBE EVEN A NORM! IT COULD BE LIKE HC PLASTO SO STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND THINK YOUR SO BIG. YOU COULD NOT RUN THE HOTEL PROPERLY BECAUSE; Jibbi writes the newsletter Habbo's would not be pleased to see; pls b aware of scamrs dey r bad becoz dey steal yr ferni pls b careful!

So..once again don't act something your not OK?

TheBomb1234
10-07-2004, 04:20 AM
i voted for jibbi becuase i dont even know who ione is :o :eusa_thin

GELHEAD2004
10-07-2004, 09:24 AM
SO YOU ADMIT IT YOU LIKED IONE BECAUSE SHE GAVE PRESENTS AWAY THAT IS REALLY SELFISH, ONLY TO BENIFIT YOURSELF :mad: IF JIBBI GAVE AWAY RARES ON HER BIRTHDAY, WITH THE AMOUNT OF HABBO'S ON THE HOTEL THEY WILL GO STRAIGHT TO A RUBBISH RARE SECTION MAYBE EVEN A NORM! IT COULD BE LIKE HC PLASTO SO STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND THINK YOUR SO BIG. YOU COULD NOT RUN THE HOTEL PROPERLY BECAUSE; Jibbi writes the newsletter Habbo's would not be pleased to see; pls b aware of scamrs dey r bad becoz dey steal yr ferni pls b careful!

So..once again don't act something your not OK?

Cool-dude03 - that is my opinion u cant change it and i am intitled to it just like you are.... Lol i wasnt even on the hotel when Ione was manager............ I wasnt even into habbo then.....My friend was i seen what Ione did for the hotel........To me it just looks like she has actaully done more than jibbi............But thats just my opinion......

Banjo
10-07-2004, 10:08 AM
I reckon both I like jibbi for her sence of humor, and she always bring her maners, and Ione, JEE! she has gave every habbo a throne, holo-pod, and savomar of 2004!!! :eek:
I must be hounest but thats more nicer than anyone I know, so and she is always helping evan though she isent the manager she is just like the queen of Habbo and she is cool! :cool:
Ione is the spark and Jibbi is the motor, it used to e the other way around buts thats how it goes folks. ;)

Concentric
10-07-2004, 10:10 AM
I wasnt around when Ione ran the hotel, so i dont know who was better, but Gelhead, you keep saying people are entitled to their own opinion, and yet you criticise other peoples opinion when they put one forward :eusa_eh: :eusa_wall

GELHEAD2004
10-07-2004, 10:14 AM
I wasnt around when Ione ran the hotel, so i dont know who was better, but Gelhead, you keep saying people are entitled to their own opinion, and yet you criticise other peoples opinion when they put one forward :eusa_eh: :eusa_wall

When people critisie my opinion i will critise back

Evolution
10-07-2004, 06:30 PM
I did not criticise your opinion but it was you said "I don't like ione because she gave up free rares" but then later you say you do..then you say you wasn't around her time!

A-K
15-07-2004, 01:40 AM
I completly agree with everything cool-dude03 is saying. Gelhead, your opinions are always so negative and shallow... we're not saying you can't have an opinion... of course not! We're saying, why can't you by more positive and keep some of those pointless negative comments to yourself.

::Mirror::
15-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Exacly, people only want furniture. And so that is what Ione did.
Ok yes, she was kind on her birthday but jibbi has now made new and added stuff to the hotel.
Such as the " Love " Section " When it's Valentimes " And the Easter section.
She had made the hotel more safer by new, more, intelligent staff to the hotel.
She made the site safer but not richer.

fyte
15-07-2004, 02:10 PM
i would love to see u in jibbi's shoes she put alot of hard work making this hotel and if all u can do is complain about her work then u are ungreatful. be thankful that habbo is here and that there is such hard working staff to make the place more safe and reliable. just because Ione gave gifts it dont make her better Jibbi is a nice person to speak to plus the emails aitn answered as fast as the population of the hotel has grown hense more emails to answer. it is hard work to manage a hotel i would imagine having to be in so many places at one time is impossible thats y there imploying more hobbas :@

GELHEAD2004
15-07-2004, 03:17 PM
for a start i dont love or hate jibbi.............Its my opinion u cant change it
and look in comments/remarks about habbox...

Concentric
15-07-2004, 03:34 PM
i think we should all stop talking as if we know what its like to be the hotel manager.
Nobody knows all the millions of things they have to do and im sure its quite a hard job.
Yes, Ione was kind to give out gifts, but that doesnt have anything to do with being a better manager.

GELHEAD2004
15-07-2004, 03:39 PM
i think we should all stop talking as if we know what its like to be the hotel manager.
Nobody knows all the millions of things they have to do and im sure its quite a hard job.
Yes, Ione was kind to give out gifts, but that doesnt have anything to do with being a better manager.

Totally agree....
can a mode close this thread plz thanks!

Rye1088
15-07-2004, 05:01 PM
The thread doesn't need to be closed. Just stop posting here.

name14
15-07-2004, 06:37 PM
last post ione all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

sew
19-07-2004, 06:22 PM
but ione used 2 do habbo time and time jibbi as them every 2 weeks or so!

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 08:55 PM
The hotel was much better with Ione and Wenders in charge. It wasn't always so laggy, The comptitions were more interesting, ione GAVE US GIFTS ON HER BIRTHDAY!! I mean, Jibbi isnt horrible, but I definantly wouldnt say she is good. :(

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Still, Ione seemed to make the hotel just run better. I don't like how laggy the hotel has become. And I think her giving out gifts is part of being a better manager too, because it is her job to keep the customers happy.

YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FORUM RULES. PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST!
Click here and read the forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=106#post106)

@K
20-07-2004, 01:13 PM
I'd have to say jibbi as I wasn't on habbo when Ione was manager.

:Illusion
20-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Still, Ione seemed to make the hotel just run better. I don't like how laggy the hotel has become. And I think her giving out gifts is part of being a better manager too, because it is her job to keep the customers happy.
It's become laggy because theres gotta be thousands more people online at one time now compared to when Ione was manager. An im pretty sure it doesn't have "Give rares out to keep everyone happy even though they must be happy anyway because they keep comin back everyday!" anywhere in her contract. :rolleyes:

FRISC0
20-07-2004, 01:31 PM
SEEE JIBBI DOUSE GIVAWAYS BUT NO 1 CAN GET IN ITS NOT FAIR ON THE PPL WHO CANT GET IN AND ALSO NOT FAIR IF HCS ARENT ALOWED IN SO IF SHE DOUSE GIVAWAY THEN SEND IT TO OUR HAND GOD LIKE IONE DID VEN THO I MESSED THAT PRESSIE LOL I WASNET MADE THEN LOL

lauralol
26-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Well I wasnt even here when Ione was manager, but I can't see how the hotel manager makes a difference to how many people join the hotel, you dont think to yourself "Oh, Jibbi's Hotel Manager, Im not joining that stinking hotel!" :$

Simonac55
29-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Well I don't know about that one but I don't judge byt the furni they gave. I judge by the methid if how they ameliorated Habbo Hotel and their effort to make it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!