PDA

View Full Version : red amber wont go down as much as speaker

rareflame
11-10-2004, 05:33 AM
THe red amber will not go down as much as the speaker although u neaver know because it hs allredy been in the catalouge but i think it should be .7
if u look at the patters of wen rares have been out like silver nelly is less then bronze but bronze was out later and red amber was more then blue untill it came out in catalouge. and u look at the paras loo at the bird baths. it is because not that meny ppl are aloud more creds by there parents or they think it will go way lower then the one b4. but thers a twist to the red amber and my theriy might not work because it has allready been out wich i think was dumb beacuse it made sum ppl wif loads of ambers poor. if u think other wise plz post

silver nelly will go up or stay same
holoboy up
oil lamp - 1hc
aloe vera -1.1
holoday romance 1 hc

it is more licky for rares to stay at numers like 1.5 and 1 beacuse most ppl want rares and thers a few .5 and loads of 1 hcs although wen red amber gets out cat and goes to .7 more things might shoot up to 1.7 ect

doraemonkiller
11-10-2004, 11:14 AM
i agree with ur vlaue like amber ,oil lamp, nelly and holiday ,but disagree with aloe and holo pod

Arcanum
11-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Well I couldn't really understand some of that, but I agree with your prediction that red ambers won't go down as much. I think that people have not bought as much of red ambers than the speakers corner, because the Speaker's corner was before a super rare, but also was the first rare in ages. The red amber came out not too long after that, and people were thinking they would go down, and could trade for much cheaper then to buy one (or more).

george-ing02
12-10-2004, 04:37 PM
if red amber is in cat other rares could be nxt i had 20 red ambers now they went down ive lost loads im not that rich ive lost real money tht means whats nxt a petal patch?
p.s friend request me

dudeguy82272
13-10-2004, 12:15 AM
All i can say it, Thank god i got a Blue amberlamp and not a Red one xD. muwahahaha :P. ok im good lol. Anyways. Red amber will not go lower then Speakers. i wont allow it ^_^ lol

NeonPunx
13-10-2004, 12:18 AM
yes i agree with david its me tony anyway i agree with u i doubt it will go lower then speaker or mocha or anything it will probly go to 1 hc sofa

dudeguy82272
13-10-2004, 03:15 AM
:eusa_clap Thanks for agreeing with me Neon ^_^ :)

doraemonkiller
13-10-2004, 04:31 AM
hey ,thx me too lol i agree ur amber value .

hehe ,do u think that if we make red amber value as 1 hcs ,alot people will buy from catalog and trade it for hcs ?

NeonPunx
13-10-2004, 04:31 AM
i dnt think red amber will go dwn as much mostly because there arent as much around the hotel

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!