PDA

View Full Version : i think i have summit wrong?:(

TealArms
25-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Ok this is really hard to talk about right but a few days ago i found a lump on my right testical is this normal? cos there aint one on my other

BloodKane90
25-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Well its not something to discuss with us lot but u can ask ur mum or the doctor

*Laughs out

TealArms
25-09-2005, 12:54 PM
i can't! what if it si nothing i just need your adive:(

BloodKane90
25-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Ok Ok r u gay cuz why r u looking down at ur privates *Ewww

TealArms
25-09-2005, 12:57 PM
god ur so immature and no i am bi just cos i am bi does not mean i touch myself up! i keep myself clean and i found it like that god i can't belive some people on this forum

BloodKane90
25-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Wot us people you mean u
And least i aint dirty do u think we wan't to know whats on ur privates No!
THat is just sick and really stupid we dont want to know you got that it aint our place go to the doctor

Digital
25-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Wot us people you mean u
And least i aint dirty do u think we wan't to know whats on ur privates No!
THat is just sick and really stupid we dont want to know you got that it aint our place go to the doctor
SHUT THE HELL UP N00B!@3

Is it still there?

TealArms
25-09-2005, 01:03 PM
"Health Tips & Adive" read the name dude god i need adive if u don't wanna know then read it! how is it stupid? we all go through things in our life like this it just proofs that you aint mature

SHUT THE HELL UP N00B!@3

Is it still there?
Thx Crana and ye i dunno waht to do!

BloodKane90
25-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Fine, I'll help theres probbaly nothing wrong probbaly a bunion or something

Digital
25-09-2005, 01:09 PM
"Health Tips & Adive" read the name dude god i need adive if u don't wanna know then read it! how is it stupid? we all go through things in our life like this it just proofs that you aint mature

Thx Crana and ye i dunno waht to do!
I would tell you Mum or something.

Steven
25-09-2005, 01:11 PM
My advice is to go to a clinic. a "GUM" clinic. Get an appointment and get that checked out as you MAY have testicular cancer. This is just a possibilty. It may just be a little bump that will go down in a few days or so. Don't worry about it. If you go to the doctor for a checkup he'll help you out.

--

BloodKane, just leave, if you have nothing to advise this dude with don' post, simple.
Seriously you dont have to mock him and be homophobic about it. Ugh.

--
I hope I helped.

2hd.
25-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Ok this is really hard to talk about right but a few days ago i found a lump on my right testical is this normal? cos there aint one on my other
ok, arrange to go see your doctor (you can ask speciafically for a male/female). There is doctor/patient confidentiallity so no-one will find out if your small down below or if something bad happens, you don't have to tell your parents, but it might not hurt to tell.

AngJum
25-09-2005, 01:12 PM
I went on google and searched.. it came up with these links

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003162.htm
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/testicle_lump.htm
But I'd go to your doctor and see first ;o

BloodKane90
25-09-2005, 01:14 PM
I told him to see a doctor all i get is a shut up geezh

TealArms
25-09-2005, 01:15 PM
thankyou you are really helpful someone of you, what might happen if i left it?

AngJum
25-09-2005, 01:16 PM
I told him to see a doctor all i get is a shut up geezh

Blood, that's not all you said. Just leave this forum and don't post anymore unless you can be civil.

Digital
25-09-2005, 01:18 PM
thankyou you are really helpful someone of you, what might happen if i left it?
It will go really bad and you will lose them?

TealArms
25-09-2005, 01:23 PM
ok i will think about it thx dudes

GommeInc
25-09-2005, 02:19 PM
That is the most idiotic comment of the century :rolleyes:

I take it your sexually immature? All males have too look at their privates at some time, if you don't you are obviously sexually immature.

I strongly suggest seeing a Doctor, maybe a *** Clinic if you have one near. They will be gentle and not laugh, if they do they're rubbish at their job ;) They are friendly and will only see what is wrong.

!!!Liam!!!
25-09-2005, 02:20 PM
I think you need to see a doctor or something i'll PM you in a min :)

MsTanya
25-09-2005, 02:23 PM
You’re so horrible.

!!!Liam!!!
25-09-2005, 02:24 PM
He's just a noob..
Ignore him everyone looks at there ''bits''
its obvious :l

YellowParasol
25-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Id say it would be best to see a Doctor, just to be on the Safe Side..

Digital
25-09-2005, 02:54 PM
He's just a noob..
Ignore him everyone looks at there ''bits''
its obvious :l
I saw a book and it said you should look at them every day ;\

Victimized
25-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Dont wanna worry u or anything. But if u got a lump on ur testicals it culd be testicular cancer. My great grandad just died from it :(

Seacat
25-09-2005, 03:19 PM
It's probably best to see a doctor, and not get worried / embarrassed about going to see one: they are trained professionals who will just see it as a part of their every day work. The appointment can be confidential and no-one needs to know, and you'll feel alot better once you've been.

As for Bloodkane, you've been banned on your other god knows how many accounts for behaviour similar to the one on this thread (rude, stupid and idiotic) so just quit it before you loose another account.

Metric.
25-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Dont get too alarmed.
Im sure some people have 1 ball thats slightly larger than the other one.
If the lump is on the sack, I wouldn't be too alarmed but if its on the ball its self, id get it checked.
Excuse my medical terms :P

NekkLe
25-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Whats wrong with looking at your nads? Its pefectly normal? unlike Bloodkaneblah

properclone
25-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey TealArms,

It sounds like you should get it checked up, it may not even be anything.. but it's better safe than sorry, ask your parents about it and see if they can book you an appointment. There's no need to be embarressed, docters see things like it every day and are used to it, do you really think they'll burst out laughing or sometihng? :) They will be proud of you for plucking up the courage to get it looked at, because if it is something, then it may be hard to cure if you leave it, whereas if you catch it early it can clear up very quickly.

TealArms
25-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Thank you for your help everyone i am gonna see a doc and get it sorted but thank you for your support it shows that you lot do care:)

Smits
25-09-2005, 06:28 PM
well i advise u to see a doctor about it and tell ur parents (however u may not wish to tell ur mum as she will probably say let me see lol)

u could also ring one of those *** lines to ask for advice just don't be stupid about it

Computer
25-09-2005, 06:47 PM

Umm, The doctor advises checking 1-3 times a month, So he was doing the right thing? and i dont know too be honest, It might be a bit of a personal question, but are you sexually active? If so you could of caught somthing, I hope not, But it could happen, It happens easily, Uhrmm, If you are, i would sugest going too see your doctor or a teen *** clinic....

Other than that i have nothing i can say too try and help you.. Sorry

-Nicholas.

TealArms
25-09-2005, 07:00 PM
well i advise u to see a doctor about it and tell ur parents (however u may not wish to tell ur mum as she will probably say let me see lol)

u could also ring one of those *** lines to ask for advice just don't be stupid about it
Lol ma Dad is in Egypt in the red sea as he is a diver and i am not sexually active as i am only 12 although me and ma ex girl friend did like touch eachother but like only on top of clothes and stuff

Not-Thrilled
25-09-2005, 09:32 PM
It's hard, but you've gotta see a doctor or go on one of them teenage advice websites. There's tonnes of them round, someone with more experience will be happy to answer your question I'm sure. Afterall, it could be something serious, such as cancer etc.

Metric.
25-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Lol ma Dad is in Egypt in the red sea as he is a diver and i am not sexually active as i am only 12 although me and ma ex girl friend did like touch eachother but like only on top of clothes and stuff

Ohh your bad :P

Moose
25-09-2005, 10:46 PM
That can be where your sperm is (held) not going to bother looking for the name. You have two.. but you might of been born with one.

Metric.
25-09-2005, 11:14 PM
That can be where your sperm is (held) not going to bother looking for the name. You have two.. but you might of been born with one.

I wonder if your balls will explode if you dont realease the...

Moose
25-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Dude, your so perverted.

bi!!y
25-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Go see a doctor - dont worry its really comfterble no worries there will be a thread on it soon but go book a doctor

you can go privately and you can ask for a male or female whatever you feel more comfterble at

better safe than highlt sorry

Thread locked

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!