PDA

View Full Version : Blah

Not-Thrilled
25-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Hey there. I was just wondering if anyone else is similar to me. It's my knees, they've been playing up since I started high school back in 2000. It's not that bad anymore, but it used to be really painful. Once I had to stop walking 'cause my knee was hurting so bad. It's not like I'm overweight or anything, I'm quite skinny actually, and I've always been fit and healthy. I was thinking it was growing pains but they still hurt. Nothing to moan about, just wondering if anyone suffers from the same thing?

Kieeran
25-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Well in my first year i had a fall and done severe mediate cuciate ligament damage torn it into 2 had tio have physio for 9 months an MRI scan 8 months later and had to wear a cricket splint for 2 months and er well it still hurts now in both knees 4 months on so i do have real bad knee troubles and have ther odd occasion where its terribly painful

Orange_Parasol
25-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Not Me But Could I Suggest Seeing a Doctor If It Gets Any Worse?

Not-Thrilled
25-09-2005, 11:02 PM
It's not painful, I'm just wondering if it's permanent and if anyone else has experienced it.

Shea
26-09-2005, 10:23 AM
My leggies r so sore 2....but i only started in august 18th 05' :D

Rosie
26-09-2005, 11:48 AM
It May be Oschlanslaters (wrong spelling probs) I think its german this boy had it in my class and he had a sore knee it stopped him playing football for a while but he manged to walk on But i suggest you see a doctor :)

$@m
24-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Pay a visit to your local GP.

GoldSolid
24-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey there. I was just wondering if anyone else is similar to me. It's my knees, they've been playing up since I started high school back in 2000. It's not that bad anymore, but it used to be really painful. Once I had to stop walking 'cause my knee was hurting so bad. It's not like I'm overweight or anything, I'm quite skinny actually, and I've always been fit and healthy. I was thinking it was growing pains but they still hurt. Nothing to moan about, just wondering if anyone suffers from the same thing?
When I was in year 6, I used to have a horrible spongy feeling in my knees, like if I poked them abit they would feel like a sponge, it went away after a month of so.. Thats really the only problems i've ever had with my knees...

:Bleh
25-10-2005, 09:02 AM
My friend has knee problems but they started in primary school.. in PE her knee cap sometimes used to pop out of place.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!