PDA

View Full Version : The Continuing Story.

ttranquility.
26-09-2005, 05:30 AM
Make it LAST forver , and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever. =]

Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a flying cow.

Kimmeh.
26-09-2005, 11:26 AM
:o Ooer. How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :]

ttranquility.
13-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon.

Owen
15-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon. The End :)

ttranquility.
15-10-2005, 02:35 AM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon. The End :) Or is it? :o!

infatuation
15-10-2005, 02:42 AM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon. The End Or is it?! Yes, it is. The end. NO MORE CONTINUING..

=]

ttranquility.
15-10-2005, 02:51 AM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon. The End Or is it?! Yes, it is. The end. NO MORE CONTINUING.. But it is :o

le harry
15-10-2005, 03:07 AM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon. The End Or is it?! Yes, it is. The end. NO MORE CONTINUING.. But it is :o However a new story unfolded and a cat ate a mice

Becky.
15-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon. The End Or is it?! Yes, it is. The end. NO MORE CONTINUING.. But it is However a new story unfolded and a cat ate a mice when the hamster asked his 705 yr old cousin on a date

ttranquility.
15-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon. The End Or is it?! Yes, it is. The end. NO MORE CONTINUING.. But it is However a new story unfolded and a cat ate a mice when the hamster asked his 705 yr old cousin on a date. But then everyone got hit by a monster truck, except for the cow. =]

Becky.
24-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon. The End Or is it?! Yes, it is. The end. NO MORE CONTINUING.. But it is However a new story unfolded and a cat ate a mice when the hamster asked his 705 yr old cousin on a date. But then everyone got hit by a monster truck, except for the cow. =] So the hog made out with he cow and they had 18 babies named: Dude, Fluff, Dobby, Linx, Happy, Cow, Junior Hog, Nemo, Juggly, Kiki, Bong, Weirdo, Nessy, Frog, Liz, Tiger, Slob and Licky, and they all two timed on eachother and have a thousand other babies, which they couldnt be bothered to name....

adidas™
24-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Once upon a time i was walking down the road when i got hit by a cow.How long were you unconcious for? My friend fed a donut to a horse and got her hand eaten aswell :] Then a elf said " Hidy How!" and we lept to the moon. The End Or is it?! Yes, it is. The end. NO MORE CONTINUING.. But it is However a new story unfolded and a cat ate a mice when the hamster asked his 705 yr old cousin on a date. But then everyone got hit by a monster truck, except for the cow. =] So the hog made out with he cow and they had 18 babies named: Dude, Fluff, Dobby, Linx, Happy, Cow, Junior Hog, Nemo, Juggly, Kiki, Bong, Weirdo, Nessy, Frog, Liz, Tiger, Slob and Licky, and they all two timed on eachother and have a thousand other babies, which they couldnt be bothered to name....
So they decided to gobble them all up and...

:Bleh
24-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Then the hamster called the RSPCA who told him they only did calls when humans where mean to animals, not animals to animals, so the hamster at the RSPCA.

Becky.
24-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Then the hamster called the RSPCA who told him they only did calls when humans where mean to animals, not animals to animals, so the hamster at the RSPCA. Nearby at school the hamsters lil son learnt how babies were made so he went home and tried it with the cat but....

ttranquility.
25-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Then the hamster called the RSPCA who told him they only did calls when humans where mean to animals, not animals to animals, so the hamster at the RSPCA. Nearby at school the hamsters lil son learnt how babies were made so he went home and tried it with the cat but, it didnt turn out that succesful, so he tried to do it with a piece of hair :)

ssricky
25-10-2005, 02:06 AM
Then the hamster called the RSPCA who told him they only did calls when humans where mean to animals, not animals to animals, so the hamster at the RSPCA. Nearby at school the hamsters lil son learnt how babies were made so he went home and tried it with the cat but, it didnt turn out that succesful, so he tried to do it with a piece of hair :)
then he was like this nasty and went and visited his local milkman and got a job pawning milkbottles

Becky.
25-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Then the hamster called the RSPCA who told him they only did calls when humans where mean to animals, not animals to animals, so the hamster at the RSPCA. Nearby at school the hamsters lil son learnt how babies were made so he went home and tried it with the cat but, it didnt turn out that succesful, so he tried to do it with a piece of hair
then he was like this nasty and went and visited his local milkman and got a job pawning milkbottles but on his lunch break he went out to the chippy and bought becky some chips :D

Miny-R
25-10-2005, 02:47 PM
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!