PDA

View Full Version : Why do we pay Loads for football boots Coz of the Make or Originality?

SHlP
26-09-2005, 11:49 AM
I Recently purchased some Total 90s For £65 From JJB and When i told my Mate i bought Some the first thing he said was "How Much?" :s He is one of those People who pays £50 For underwear etc :rolleyes: and Thrives on popularity. Anyway, I Know for a fact it isnt just me and my group of friends, Its a major issue and a common thing in life That we will have an Argument with our parents/Guardians because they dont see the difference Between the levels in football boots (Addidas predators for example, About 7 levels of Originality).. So heres a question, Why do we pay £100 For football boots When we can get them For £25 That look exactly the same, But havnt got a few extra Lines on the side?

dannyboymed
26-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Everyone I know shows off about how expensive their boots were.. they don't see how stupid it is.

Rosie
26-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Im like that but with clothes and stuff but not too dear :D my brother bought these weird blue football boots for 140 and you can change the insie of them they are pretty cool but its his money so its up to him :)

Jordan3
26-09-2005, 02:51 PM
I Recently purchased some Total 90s For £65 From JJB and When i told my Mate i bought Some the first thing he said was "How Much?" :s He is one of those People who pays £50 For underwear etc :rolleyes: and Thrives on popularity. Anyway, I Know for a fact it isnt just me and my group of friends, Its a major issue and a common thing in life That we will have an Argument with our parents/Guardians because they dont see the difference Between the levels in football boots (Addidas predators for example, About 7 levels of Originality).. So heres a question, Why do we pay £100 For football boots When we can get them For £25 That look exactly the same, But havnt got a few extra Lines on the side?

I think about this, but it's like trainers really, they don't improve anything if they're more expensive, apart from looks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!