what basicly happns is like the over games,

i say like i went to see my grandma one day

then the next person says somin like
and i found a wet fishy on her lap

so here goes.

i want to vist my granma one day,

Bef
26-09-2005, 06:38 PM
And i saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away...

Rebecca
26-09-2005, 06:39 PM
I Went to see my Grandma one day. And i saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... Then she humped a tree o.O..

ross
26-09-2005, 07:58 PM
I went to see my Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour.

Stacey.
27-09-2005, 05:53 PM
I went to see my Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade...

Emicat
27-09-2005, 07:37 PM
I went to see my Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and...

Owen
27-09-2005, 08:25 PM
I went to see my Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death </3

Tommy
27-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Thats pretty much ended this game ;D

Jake-2k5
01-10-2005, 07:56 PM
no it aint coz look at disI went to see my Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death

QuackMe
01-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Blah blah (cant be bothered to type it all) and all her boens clicked back into place and she legged it!

Carlos
01-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Gets too long ;)

Owen
02-10-2005, 11:20 AM
BUT THEN GRANDMA CAME ALIVE AGAIN! :O

Nisus
02-10-2005, 04:26 PM
on the bed room Floor

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 04:51 PM
There was a teddy bear

Broomestar
02-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off :(

Demynx
04-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.o

Jake-2k5
05-10-2005, 04:41 PM
I Went To C My Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.oBut The Shark Spat Her Out Because She Was All Wrinkly And She Quit That Job And Became A Meat Eater

Demynx
06-10-2005, 12:55 AM
I Went To C My Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.oBut The Shark Spat Her Out Because She Was All Wrinkly And She Quit That Job And Became A Meat Eater but the her head got ripped in half because the meat was really strong.

RLY-CRAIG?
06-10-2005, 09:03 AM
I Went To C My Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.oBut The Shark Spat Her Out Because She Was All Wrinkly And She Quit That Job And Became A Meat Eater but the her head got ripped in half because the meat was really strong. A tiger ate the meat and..................

Emicat
11-10-2005, 05:28 PM
I Went To C My Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.o But The Shark Spat Her Out Because She Was All Wrinkly And She Quit That Job And Became A Meat Eater but the her head got ripped in half because the meat was really strong. A tiger ate the meat and Emicat started poking the Tiger with a stick and...

Amyia
11-10-2005, 06:48 PM
I Went To C My Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.o But The Shark Spat Her Out Because She Was All Wrinkly And She Quit That Job And Became A Meat Eater but the her head got ripped in half because the meat was really strong. A tiger ate the meat and Emicat started poking the Tiger with a stick and then the tiger turned round and started to look at Emicat with angry eyes and then it...

Demynx
19-10-2005, 07:37 PM
I Went To C My Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.o But The Shark Spat Her Out Because She Was All Wrinkly And She Quit That Job And Became A Meat Eater but the her head got ripped in half because the meat was really strong. A tiger ate the meat and Emicat started poking the Tiger with a stick and then the tiger turned round and started to look at Emicat with angry eyes and then it...humped her and licked her head then The Dark lord came with a cage and said "Relase the BEAST!Suddenly Micheal Jackson came out of the chage and saaid *WHO-HOO* And the Tiger squeald and gulped grandmas head then The dark king put the Tiger and Micheal Jackson in the cage and then the tiger screamed and then micheal said "Who-hoo-ouu~!!!!!!!!" o.O

Adam$
19-10-2005, 09:51 PM
I Went To See My Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.o But The Shark Spat Her Out Because She Was All Wrinkly And She Quit That Job And Became A Meat Eater but the her head got ripped in half because the meat was really strong. A tiger ate the meat and Emicat started poking the Tiger with a stick and then the tiger turned round and started to look at Emicat with angry eyes and then it...humped her and licked her head then The Dark lord came with a cage and said "Relase the BEAST!Suddenly Micheal Jackson came out of the chage and saaid *WHO-HOO* And the Tiger squeald and gulped grandmas head then The dark king put the Tiger and Micheal Jackson in the cage and then the tiger screamed and then micheal said "Who-hoo-ouu~!!!!!!!!" o.O

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather

Will
20-10-2005, 01:10 PM
I went to see my Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death when she landed on her hemeroids.

Demynx
20-10-2005, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=Adam]I Went To See My Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.o But The Shark Spat Her Out Because She Was All Wrinkly And She Quit That Job And Became A Meat Eater but the her head got ripped in half because the meat was really strong. A tiger ate the meat and Emicat started poking the Tiger with a stick and then the tiger turned round and started to look at Emicat with angry eyes and then it...humped her and licked her head then The Dark lord came with a cage and said "Relase the BEAST!Suddenly Micheal Jackson came out of the chage and saaid *WHO-HOO* And the Tiger squeald and gulped grandmas head then The dark king put the Tiger and Micheal Jackson in the cage and then the tiger screamed and then micheal said "Who-hoo-ouu~!!!!!!!!" o.O

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/"

Rebecca
20-10-2005, 06:43 PM
I Went To See My Grandma one day. And I saw her fall out a top floor window onto a tricycle and then ride away... then she humped a tree whilst being spyed on by her neighbour. Her neighbour called the tree brigade but they all got sat on by a fat Snorlax and died in a painful death but all her bones clicked bk to place and she legged it. Then She Went Home and Had A Special Dinner which was slugs on toast however, the slugs slimed off and then Great Grandpa Joe ate the slime ball and died a horrible slmiy death like the tree patrol did then grandma became a Motercycle daredevil and ran off with her moto to jump over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sharks and fell on one of them and got eaten. O.o But The Shark Spat Her Out Because She Was All Wrinkly And She Quit That Job And Became A Meat Eater but the her head got ripped in half because the meat was really strong. A tiger ate the meat and Emicat started poking the Tiger with a stick and then the tiger turned round and started to look at Emicat with angry eyes and then it...humped her and licked her head then The Dark lord came with a cage and said "Relase the BEAST!Suddenly Micheal Jackson came out of the chage and saaid *WHO-HOO* And the Tiger squeald and gulped grandmas head then The dark king put the Tiger and Micheal Jackson in the cage and then the tiger screamed and then micheal said "Who-hoo-ouu~!!!!!!!!" o.O

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax..

Will
20-10-2005, 06:54 PM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo

ilovejordan
20-10-2005, 06:56 PM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo
However it wasn't by force because he's very sexy

Will
20-10-2005, 06:59 PM
like Will;)

Demynx
20-10-2005, 07:13 PM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie.

DJDANDUDE1
20-10-2005, 10:37 PM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie. "youre old!"

Becky.
24-10-2005, 11:19 PM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie. "youre old!" so grandma whacked jesus round the head with her underpants

Miny-R
25-10-2005, 02:48 PM
i dont want 2 go se my grandma

Will
26-10-2005, 08:07 AM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie. "youre old!" so grandma whacked jesus round the head with her underpants on her head

,Alexx.
26-10-2005, 01:32 PM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie. "youre old!" so grandma whacked jesus round the head with her underpants on her head

and was screamed Woo.

Jake-2k5
26-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Will

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie. "youre old!" so grandma whacked jesus round the head with her underpants on her head but jesus didn't like this and ate her hand

Will
26-10-2005, 05:04 PM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie. "youre old!" so grandma whacked jesus round the head with her underpants on her head but jesus didn't like this and ate her hand and cooked it with Mozzarella cheese!

Becky.
27-10-2005, 02:19 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie. "youre old!" so grandma whacked jesus round the head with her underpants on her head but jesus didn't like this and ate her hand and cooked it with Mozzarella cheese! So grandma thought back to 9 mounths before her baby jimmy was born and drooled

:Bleh
27-10-2005, 07:29 PM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie. "youre old!" so grandma whacked jesus round the head with her underpants on her head but jesus didn't like this and ate her hand and cooked it with Mozzarella cheese! So grandma thought back to 9 mounths before her baby jimmy was born and drooled because baby jimmy was a sexy baby born with an 8 back and all the other baby's loved him, but at chools he hated PE so he became as fat as a

Becky.
28-10-2005, 11:18 AM

Later that day, I went to see my grandfather he was 104 years old and he sleeps everyday i try to wake him up and my sister says stop playing with the dead I said "Grandpa isn't dead his body didnt disappear like ing the video games. :/" Then i went for a bikini wax at the Sanderson hotel but I got ****d by Cristiano Ronaldo but it wasnt forcebecause he was very sexy but then he left and i was releived the i saw him do it with a whale the with a seal I said ti Cris "What huged you whe you where a child!!??" He replied and said Callie. "youre old!" so grandma whacked jesus round the head with her underpants on her head but jesus didn't like this and ate her hand and cooked it with Mozzarella cheese! So grandma thought back to 9 mounths before her baby jimmy was born and drooled because baby jimmy was a sexy baby born with an 8 back and all the other baby's loved him, but at chools he hated PE so he became as fat as a god. Trouble started, so the hobbas came in to stop the scammers at 0.0000001 mph!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!