PDA

View Full Version : <./3

CursedHeart
26-09-2005, 11:08 PM
my first boyfriend when i was 15 was 27 he was a rapist and a pedophile and sexually abused me for a year by manipulation i thought i had to because we were in a 'serious' relationship and you had to make 'sacrafices' now three years on i cant be happy. cool huh ?

Moose
26-09-2005, 11:10 PM
I saw this on Degrassi! Uhh you better do something or there won't be any evidence left...

Bef
26-09-2005, 11:16 PM
In a way i was in a similar circumstance. Cept my boyfriend was 16 and i was 14, we had a sxual relationship by my choice at first but he liked to be in power. Sometimes he would force me into it in a rough way. But i thought i loved him. I also became pregnent with his baby when i was 14 and had an abortion. He destroyed me completely. I went off the rails, got into drugs, kicked out of school. That is the reason i attemped suicide not so long ago.
It's been a year since we split up and i dont go out in my home town anymore to avoid him. He hit me, broke my nose.
I know how u feel, im only just getting councilling and starting to see a physc and going on anti depressents since i attempted suicide.
I just want to meet a guy who treats me right, who i love but i don't seem to be able to. My friends are all either with there boyfriends/ in work or busy with school and don't have time for me. I feel all alone.
i want that special someone who will help me finally be happy.
Just had to get that off my chest...

Not-Thrilled
26-09-2005, 11:41 PM
It's terrible hearing about what you 2 have dealt with being so young. I myself, can't understand how males, predominantly, can be so violent towards their partner. I just don't get it. I would never force a girl to have *** it's so ****ing crazy. I hate guys that are after one thing, they're so ignorant and messed up. The ones that beat their partner if they don't want to, or abuse them, they need help. If anyone ever did that to my sister, I would put an axe in their head.

Bef
27-09-2005, 12:16 AM
My brother and me fell out over my ex, he wanted to beat the crud out of him but i loved him. Wer ok now... ish.

CursedHeart
27-09-2005, 02:26 PM
it was three years ago and i dont care about evidence, i cant have *** with anyone any more.. ive been in my current relationship a year.. .im so messedu p

MsTanya
27-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Such a horrible thing to happen to someone so young ;(

Cool-kitten007
27-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Oh god thats awful, If your still bad Why dont you ring up the help lines they are in confidence too.

Rebecca
27-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Cal... you've had it hard.. the best thing that could happen is that your life gets better from now on ;)

Digital
27-09-2005, 04:00 PM
my first boyfriend when i was 15 was 27 he was a rapist and a pedophile and sexually abused me for a year by manipulation i thought i had to because we were in a 'serious' relationship and you had to make 'sacrafices' now three years on i cant be happy. cool huh ?
Forget the past and start over. :)

!:Joe:!
27-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Wow this is really touching, it makes me sick to think how someone can do that to another person, I know I would never treat my gf like that, I just cant imagine it.

Bef
27-09-2005, 04:43 PM
It's easy for people to say forgot the past, bla bla. Ive heard that so many times. From friends, family, professionals. But the past isn't something you can forget. Even if you live your life distracting yourself. Trying to close that bit in your mind that you can't deal with, it will always open up when your lying in bed at night. Or sitting there quiet, It's hard.

Digital
27-09-2005, 04:46 PM
It's easy for people to say forgot the past, bla bla. Ive heard that so many times. From friends, family, professionals. But the past isn't something you can forget. Even if you live your life distracting yourself. Trying to close that bit in your mind that you can't deal with, it will always open up when your lying in bed at night. Or sitting there quiet, It's hard.
Sorry =[

Bef
27-09-2005, 04:47 PM
O i wasn't getting at u lol <3

CursedHeart
27-09-2005, 05:18 PM
if anyones interested in trying to help me im an interesting case study, some more info about me..

bullied had to move schools
parents divorce
severely disabled sister who i cared for / died when i was 7
pedophile first boyfriend
sociopath second boyfriend
self harmer
several suicide attempts
extreme paranoia about people in relationships / people hearing my thoughts / seeing my actions
anxiety attacks when i lerave the house
sister (other one) used to hit me
dad and i very close then one day stopped speaking to me or my mum (but did talk to my sister)
dad now lives 100 miles away with new son step daughter and son and wife.. who was one of my sisters nurses

psychiatrists =2
psychotherapists =1
family therapists=1
counsellors=2

NHS diagnosis: sensitive

no history / contact with drugs drink or cigarettes

Digital
27-09-2005, 05:21 PM
O i wasn't getting at u lol <3
O :rolleyes:

if anyones interested in trying to help me im an interesting case study, some more info about me..

parents divorce
self harmer
several suicide attempts
extreme paranoia about people in relationships / people hearing my thoughts / seeing my actions
dad and i very close then one day stopped speaking to me or my mum (but did talk to my sister)
dad now lives 100 miles away with new son step daughter and son and wife.. who was one of my sisters nurses

psychiatrists =2
psychotherapists =1
family therapists=1
counsellors=2

Sorry to hear that =[ My dad left my mum when i was a baby ;[ i still see him just dont like him.

Not-Thrilled
27-09-2005, 06:03 PM

parents divorce
self harmer
several suicide attempts

psychiatrists =2
psychotherapists =1
family therapists=1
counsellors=2

Unlucky. At least you're happy in your current relationship...I think.

ilovejordan
27-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Hm, do u have councelling they do help a lot.. I used to self harm for personal reasons.. And it really helped pm me if you need help ok babz ;)

Pulchritudinous
27-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Listen up, I'm about to preachhhh here!

You have to be unhappy sometimes to know what it feels like to be happy, allow yourself to be happy, don't let shi't stop you, if you want to curl up in a ball and cry for the day, don't do it, stand up tall and keep a smile on your face for the day, at the end of the day you could have everyone in the world trying to make you feel better, but only you can change yourself.

Think about it, when your 60 years old, do you want to think back and regret letting some ******* destroy you, because I know I wouldn't.

Just be stronggg. xxxxxxxxxxx

Please do NOT avoid the filter, use other words that show your feelings more strongly - GommeInc

HellyBelly
27-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Sorry to hear that =[ My dad left my mum when i was a baby ;[ i still see him just dont like him.
Same, my dads such a :rude: he just got married.

Digital
27-09-2005, 06:46 PM
Same, my dads such a :rude: he just got married.
I know mine left my mum with 4 kids =[

HellyBelly
27-09-2005, 06:47 PM
I know mine left my mum with 4 kids =[
Mine left my mum 3 weeks before wedding <|3

And hes been with one woman, had a kid, dicthed her, now hes got with another woman, had a kid, got married...

Must admit, they have all been spaced out tho ;P Lol

Digital
27-09-2005, 06:49 PM
When i have kids i will never leave them now, now i know what its like.

CursedHeart
27-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Spankadelic knows what shes talking about *bows*

thanks for all replies guys.. just needed to vent yaknow?

CursedHeart
28-09-2005, 03:07 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=90558

Greg.
15-10-2005, 02:56 PM
In a way i was in a similar circumstance. Cept my boyfriend was 16 and i was 14, we had a sxual relationship by my choice at first but he liked to be in power. Sometimes he would force me into it in a rough way. But i thought i loved him. I also became pregnent with his baby when i was 14 and had an abortion. He destroyed me completely. I went off the rails, got into drugs, kicked out of school. That is the reason i attemped suicide not so long ago.
It's been a year since we split up and i dont go out in my home town anymore to avoid him. He hit me, broke my nose.
I know how u feel, im only just getting councilling and starting to see a physc and going on anti depressents since i attempted suicide.
I just want to meet a guy who treats me right, who i love but i don't seem to be able to. My friends are all either with there boyfriends/ in work or busy with school and don't have time for me. I feel all alone.
i want that special someone who will help me finally be happy.
Just had to get that off my chest...

:o that bought a tear 2 my eye :'( thats just sad

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!