PDA

View Full Version : WHO HERE LIKES HARRY POTTER??

-beenie-
13-10-2004, 03:25 AM
Hello every1 ,

Does any one like harry potter?

yes

no
:eusa_danc it rockS! :eusa_danc

Kekea
11-12-2004, 06:25 AM
No i hate harry potter

Vampire
11-12-2004, 06:38 AM
No i hate harry potter

Snap. I'm with you there.

I don't get what all the hype and fuss is about. OMG A KID THAT CAN DO MAGIC LOL, it's pathetic.

I hate the films, and the books.

Parentle
11-12-2004, 06:57 AM
I only like when they get paunchedm, slamed and magiced, -P they get hurty

Simonac55
15-12-2004, 01:59 AM
I really like Harry Potter and I read all the books that are out. I watched all the movies and I can't wait until the 6th book, since like you may know, there will be adventures of Harry Potter until his years at Hogwarts will be finished. And by my avatar (made by anymous_fool), you can see I like Harry Potter :p.

Arcanum
15-12-2004, 06:11 AM
I enjoyed the books, but the movies failed to impress me. I'm not phased by the crazy world of HP, but if you're going to derive a movie from a book, they should make sure it lives up to it's originator, or there's no point. So what if it'll go for 3 hours? Lord of the Rings does! Though I do wonder what type of world we would live in if magic did exist...

Mentor
17-12-2004, 05:00 PM
*head buts wall* i find it escrutitingly annoying. to much of a hype

G-flow
17-12-2004, 05:45 PM
argh! harry potter. I used to like it when i was like 10 but it ws one of they things when they go out of fashion sort of thing lol.. similar to pokemon *thinks of the bad memorys and shivers lol*

MENTAL NUTTER
18-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Harry Potter is really good, the 6th book (Harry Potter And The Half Blooded Prince) sounds quite good, and the next film 'HP the goblet of fire' should be fantastic from the book 'cause of the dragons and cedric diggory being killed by voldermort (everyone looks at MENTAL NUTTER for saying he who must not be named name) and with the quidditch world cup and everythin' it should be good.

Homesrfan
19-12-2004, 06:46 AM
Erghh I guess its okay.
The books are pretty good, not as good as the ammount of publicity they have gotten. I enjoy the movies too. The new director is pretty good (better then the old one)

xJoeYx
31-12-2004, 01:44 AM
harry potter is pretty good, iv liked all the films so far, my fav characters Snape Ron n Malfoy,the guy tht plays harry is a bad actor :|

Pulchritudinous
01-01-2005, 05:28 PM
I really like Harry Potter and I read all the books that are out. I watched all the movies and I can't wait until the 6th book, since like you may know, there will be adventures of Harry Potter until his years at Hogwarts will be finished. And by my avatar (made by anymous_fool), you can see I like Harry Potter :p.
Lol I didn't know that was Harry Potter, I thought it was just an old man.
I've never watched Harry Potter, my bro hu is 10 has one of them, and it sounds stupid.
Harry Potter is for people under like 12, or geecs basically, sorry.

Sabu
01-01-2005, 08:17 PM
The films are Good But whats better than the Films?THE BOOKS! J.K.Rowling has a GREAT Imagination! & You REALLY should like Harry Potter atleast 1% ! do you know how long it takes them to Make a film ?
Cartoon Films - 4-6 Years

Films Like Harry Potter - 3-5 Years

:o All them years just to make US happy :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!