PDA

View Full Version : I dunno what i should do.

Rebecca
28-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Well Today i noticed my best friend Kirsty wasn't acting like her normal self.
I asked her what was wrong and she started to cry. She said She'd been ****d in the summer hols and also was made to give this 24 year okld guy a hand job.. if she didnt do it agian he'd tell her mum that she wasnt a virgin.. she wnt tell anyone else nor go to the police.. should i tell someone?

Chaz
28-09-2005, 05:52 PM
thats really personal its not your place to tell but someone need to know before its too late!

Eamonn
28-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Pfft ! My mates had this one of are mates was getting beats from his mums bf so he told his mum and she went police now its all sorted there not friends no more but the its called justice you sometimes have to sacrafice things for others because if hes done it once who will be the next victim

Rebecca
28-09-2005, 05:58 PM
I kno.. but i feel soo bad..

Chaz
28-09-2005, 05:59 PM
do what you need to do...... call the cops

Eamonn
28-09-2005, 05:59 PM
You will feel better and so will they in the long run i suggest you tell a family member

Rebecca
28-09-2005, 06:03 PM
i know.. i guess i should but.. i can't really say this to mum.. oh yeah my friend got ****d... :( i have a bad enough time trying to speak to her about girly fings.. .also..
No one will believe me.. or her :(

Eamonn
28-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Well your a coward then

Clarissa
28-09-2005, 06:06 PM
maybe you should tell her to tell someone e.g a close aunt or a school nurse, someone that she can trust, i know sometimes as a friend you feel you need to tell someone, even though its the best thing to do its not really your respoisibilty[sp?!] maybe you can try and pursuade her to tell.

Smits
28-09-2005, 06:09 PM
pfft ur such a lier that won't even believe a thing like tht ?/ i think not

Absently
28-09-2005, 06:11 PM
hmm u've just told us but w/e if your friend don't want u 2 tell the gardai then don't but w/e u should te them anywayz

Rebecca
g2g bye :(

Digital
Not a really nice thing to be told but if your a gd m8 go to the police or ring a help line just dont say your name ;[

Calzeh
28-09-2005, 11:48 PM
That's terrible. :(

Encourage your friend to talk to someone, and maybe ask her to go to the police. **** is a serious offense, and her prosecuting the rapist could help stop the same happenning to other girls her age. If she would find that difficult, I think special arrangements can be made as it could be too disturbing for her to face him again. Was it someone she knew that did this to her, any information she can give would be helpful to the police.

Also, I am sure that her mum would be understanding and support her through it. There's a lot of things to think about, if protection was not used maybe she could have an STI, could be pregnant, could have AIDS. I really think she should speak confidentially to a doctor - assure her that they won't tell anyone unless they feel you are in danger.

The mental effects of **** may be overpowering, I'm no expert but I expect she's pretty upset about it so maybe she should speak to someone about that.

All you can do really is let her know you're there for her. I happen to know a **** victim and she has spoken to me about it a lot - I think it helps her to speak about it or something so just be a good listener and be caring/patient/kind/understanding. :)

Good luck!

ItsDave
29-09-2005, 08:34 PM
She should really speak to her mum about this. Mums totally understand and when they hear something tewrrbile has happened to there child they will sort it out. She has to tell her mum, her mum can not get angry when she has confessed to such a terrbile thing, her mum will understand.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!