PDA

View Full Version : Basic Exercises and keeping fit and Healthy

NekkLe
01-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Nowdays, keeping fit is a normal part of process of many peoples lives. Theres plenty of tips and guides on how to loose weight etc...

If you complain about being overweight, you shouldn't. Theres so much you can do at home, you shouldn't use an excuse like "Ohh but the GYM is too far away" or "The GYM costs too much money, I can't be bothered to go" etc...
Basic exercise can keep you fit and you can loose weight by using different exercises.

#Press Ups - Effective for your Biceps, Triceps and Deltoids (Muscles in your shoulders).
Using a daily routine of press up can help define muscle tone in your arms. Achieve targets each week.

#Sit Ups - Helps define/strengthen your Abdimonial muscles. Theres a number of different sit ups you can do, a variety which can define/strengthen your Abdominals and other muscles close to your 'Abs' E.g 'Lats' (Latissimus Dorsi, on the side of your stomach/chest/under your arms). Try achieving targets each week. start off with 20 a day and maybe step up the tempo a little the next week.

#Jogging/Running - 10 minutes, non stop jogging or running (depending how intense you want it to be) can help burn your deposited fats that need to be burned. Leaving them deposited will turn into stored body fat which makes you fat :rolleyes: .

I ensure, using just these three basic exercises will help your boost your confidence and wil make you feel much much happier with yourself.

However, eating the right foods can improve your fitness and make you feel alot better too.
You don't have to change your whole food diet, experimenting with different foods is a good way to see what foods you enjoy.

Exercising and eating correct foods will help your selfasteam, they will make your life happier, it will keep you occupied and keep you off the fact of eating fatty snacks.

This is a short, basic, simple guide for those who are concerned with there health or want tips on how to keep fit or loose weight.

If you feel you want to talk about this, please post on this thread or PM (http://www.habboxforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&userid=12346) me, I'm here to help you :)

I hope this helps a number of you and thankyou for reading :p
Goodluck!

NekkLe

BoardRider
05-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Il Take That Advise And Start Doing Press Ups And Sit Ups Every Day. I Already Jog Everyday For 15 Minutes. ^_^

NekkLe
05-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Il Take That Advise And Start Doing Press Ups And Sit Ups Every Day. I Already Jog Everyday For 15 Minutes. ^_^

Good for you :p

Trust me, if you keep at it for 2 months, you'll see the affect it'll have on your body. Simple exercise can help alot :p

ashLOVESMatt!
05-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Sit ups and push ups are more for toning muscles, they are not effective at helping you loose weight. I suggest running or swimming, or just playing a sport on a regular basis.

Kimmeh.
05-10-2005, 09:47 PM
I do go swimming when I'm on holiday, I used to jog around my area but I stoppped doing it, which I shouldn't have, I must start it again. Being a woman I find press-ups hard, I seem to do one then fall down ha ha. But I do sit-ups before I go to bed it makes me sleep easier. Also you should make sure you get exercise, it's difficult when you've left school you tend to leave the exercise as you don't have the priveleges Physical Education used to give you. But I think it's good advice NekkLe :)

NekkLe
06-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Sit ups and push ups are more for toning muscles, they are not effective at helping you loose weight. I suggest running or swimming, or just playing a sport on a regular basis.

I think they play a good part in fitness? Yes, they do tone muscles, after 2 weeks you can feel that your muscles are there because they feel tense.

Running and swimming helps you burn fat away leaving toned muscles. I didn't say do sit ups and press ups and you will be fit? You will have toned muscles and they also help with musculer endurance. I stated that you should also go for a 10 to 20 minute jog to help with the process of looking better and feeling much more healthy.

As the title states 'Basic' exercise, a very easy and simple way to gain health and fitness. I guide that could help people along with diets or for those who just want a quick and easy routine exercise programme.

Thanks for your comments :p

I do go swimming when I'm on holiday, I used to jog around my area but I stoppped doing it, which I shouldn't have, I must start it again. Being a woman I find press-ups hard, I seem to do one then fall down ha ha. But I do sit-ups before I go to bed it makes me sleep easier. Also you should make sure you get exercise, it's difficult when you've left school you tend to leave the exercise as you don't have the priveleges Physical Education used to give you. But I think it's good advice NekkLe

Thanks:) When you leave school it is hard to get yourself into a routine of fitness, so try and get back into it, its making me feel alot better with myself and I'm sure everyone else who chooses to do so:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!