PDA

View Full Version : Homework for tommorow

ideabox
14-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Heres some homework that i had a bit of difficulty with but i mannaged to finaly find some ideas as good points.
It was for posting a advertisment in the newspaper for a boarded up house.

Are you looking for a horror type house? A spacious house to roam around the garden and the rooms? A holiday home where other people have stayed enjoying the holiday? Lots of character from the holiday homes house? Also lots of vegetation? Well why not try our fabulous holiday homes! Its now only half price! And there is plenty to do here. There are activities such as dismantling the house with a sledge hammer, Badminton, Tennis and swimming in the pond/lake! Or you can relax on the sun beds outside and now a new fly and wasp spray to come with it to keep those nasty insects off your back and bed!

Please post back whether you like itand some changes to be made
thank-you

Moved By Rye1088

Max
14-10-2004, 08:46 PM
I think its good :) I would like to dismantel a house :eusa_danc

Da-Weasel
14-10-2004, 08:49 PM
i wud like to demolish a house!!
wid a metal sledge hammer
*evil laugh*

costah
14-10-2004, 10:21 PM
id go for the metal sledge hammer to

E
09-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Are you looking for a horror type house? A spacious house to roam around the garden and the rooms? A holiday home where other people have stayed enjoying the holiday? Lots of character from the holiday homes house? Also lots of vegetation? Well why not try our fabulous holiday homes! Its now only half price! And there is plenty to do here. There are activities such as dismantling the house with a sledge hammer, Badminton, Tennis and swimming in the pond/lake! Or you can relax on the sun beds outside and now a new fly and wasp spray to come with it to keep those nasty insects off your back and bed!

Please post back whether you like itand some changes to be made
thank-you
thats cool! :o

Julia7
09-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah that sounds really good ;)
Even though this is a bit l8 lol

-JT-
09-01-2005, 04:09 PM
it's erm, cool, lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!