PDA

View Full Version : The I Went 2 C Willy Wonka Game

Jake-2k5
01-10-2005, 07:25 PM
This Ones Like My I Went 2 C My Grandma Game But Itz willy wonka instead remember carry on the sentance I Went To C Willy Wonka

Owen
02-10-2005, 11:21 AM
I Went To see Willy Wonka and when i first saw him he let of and i ran away ;]

kasi
02-10-2005, 11:24 AM
i dont get this game lol

QuackMe
02-10-2005, 11:25 AM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan..

Owen
02-10-2005, 11:35 AM
i dont get this game lol

Following me again :@

kasi
02-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Following me again :@
nah. i can post if i want.

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 01:30 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO

Owen
02-10-2005, 01:32 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 01:33 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming

Owen
02-10-2005, 01:35 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 01:36 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat

Owen
02-10-2005, 01:38 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 01:39 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock :o So i had a hissy fit

Owen
02-10-2005, 01:40 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock :o So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 01:41 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock :o So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i

Owen
02-10-2005, 01:42 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock :o So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 01:43 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring

Owen
02-10-2005, 01:44 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done

Jake-2k5
02-10-2005, 03:50 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass

Nisus
02-10-2005, 04:05 PM
went to see willy wonker and he died

Owen
02-10-2005, 04:15 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...

Ree
02-10-2005, 04:19 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil :o

!.x6x.Fliss.x9x.!
02-10-2005, 04:38 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas.

ilovejordan
02-10-2005, 04:46 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas

!.x6x.Fliss.x9x.!
03-10-2005, 11:06 AM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka :)

Addie
03-10-2005, 02:01 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka :) Then Michael Jackson came in and kidnapped me and tied me to a bed and took his and my clothes of and came on me :o

ilovejordan
03-10-2005, 02:36 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka Then Michael Jackson came in and kidnapped me and tied me to a bed and took his and my clothes of and came on me so i had a shower and ran

Owen
03-10-2005, 06:06 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka Then Michael Jackson came in and kidnapped me and tied me to a bed and took his and my clothes of and came on me so i had a shower and ran screaming TeeHee all the way to teletubbie land where i met...

Absently
03-10-2005, 06:12 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka Then Michael Jackson came in and kidnapped me and tied me to a bed and took his and my clothes of and came on me so i had a shower and ran screaming TeeHee all the way to teletubbie land where i met...spiderman .I ran over to him and he bit me

Owen
03-10-2005, 06:15 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka Then Michael Jackson came in and kidnapped me and tied me to a bed and took his and my clothes of and came on me so i had a shower and ran screaming TeeHee all the way to teletubbie land where i met...spiderman .I ran over to him and he bit me, then i had super web powers :D

Jake-2k5
04-10-2005, 02:11 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka Then Michael Jackson came in and kidnapped me and tied me to a bed and took his and my clothes of and came on me so i had a shower and ran screaming TeeHee all the way to teletubbie land where i met...spiderman .I ran over to him and he bit me, then i had super web powers but then i relized Penguins with hand-guns Were Invading The Earth, so i ran off screaming

Demynx
04-10-2005, 07:38 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka Then Michael Jackson came in and kidnapped me and tied me to a bed and took his and my clothes of and came on me so i had a shower and ran screaming TeeHee all the way to teletubbie land where i met...spiderman .I ran over to him and he bit me, then i had super web powers but then i relized Penguins with hand-guns Were Invading The Earth, so i ran off screaming suddenly superman came and distroyed earth and The tellitubbies got cigars and were smoking in space

Jake-2k5
05-10-2005, 04:44 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka Then Michael Jackson came in and kidnapped me and tied me to a bed and took his and my clothes of and came on me so i had a shower and ran screaming TeeHee all the way to teletubbie land where i met...spiderman .I ran over to him and he bit me, then i had super web powers but then i relized Penguins with hand-guns Were Invading The Earth, so i ran off screaming suddenly superman came and distroyed earth and The tellitubbies got cigars and were smoking in space But All The Teletubbies Burned In Hell Beacuse They Got Pulled Into Jupiter And Willy Wonka Ate Some Chocolate whilst spying on the umpa lumpa's

Adam$
05-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Have you ever thought of taking spelling lessons?

The I Went 2 C Willy Wonka Game Reply to Thread

I went to see Willly Wonka

Jake-2k5
05-10-2005, 06:47 PM
I've Only Posted Bout 3

Demynx
05-10-2005, 07:41 PM
i went to see willy wonker and he said he was a michael jackson fan.. And i went OMG0DZ ME TOO, but i was lieing, i really wasn't and i was just trying to engage conversation untill mr wonka took it too far he then set his oompa loompas on me. I ran off screaming, but then i came back cause i forgot my jacket that was blue. I then realised willy wonker was wearing a hat, so i asked "Where did you get that lovely hat of your from" He replied, the 99p shop, so i said ok and ran off the the 99p shop. I then saw they were out of stock So i had a hissy fit and ran back to mr wonka and stole his hat "TeeHee" But then he set his lumpa gang onto me, Luckily i know karate so i did my special karate (The one i made up by myself) and took down my trosers and pulled a moonie, the site was so bad all the lumpas died and i stood there staring and laughing to myself. I knew it was a job well done so then i went into the factory and started eating grass, went to see willy wonka but he died. So i gave him come back to life pills and he lived...but it was bad that he'd lived because the come bact to life pills have side effects that make you a devil so he ate all his oompa loompas. Then the side affects wore off and he threw up the oompa loompas. Then Charlie got scared and swore at Willy Wonka Then Michael Jackson came in and kidnapped me and tied me to a bed and took his and my clothes of and came on me so i had a shower and ran screaming TeeHee all the way to teletubbie land where i met...spiderman .I ran over to him and he bit me, then i had super web powers but then i relized Penguins with hand-guns Were Invading The Earth, so i ran off screaming suddenly superman came and distroyed earth and The tellitubbies got cigars and were smoking in space But All The Teletubbies Burned In Hell Beacuse They Got Pulled Into Jupiter And Willy Wonka Ate Some Chocolate whilst spying on the umpa lumpa's 2 hours latermichel jackson's head was faoting and the bit Willy Wonkas Butt and said *Im your TWIN* Willy Wonka gasps and makes out with him and the umpa lumpas went to The sun

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!