PDA

View Full Version : This weeks rare report!

!!!Liam!!!
02-10-2005, 05:00 PM
It's amazing really how rare values can change so dramasticly over night..
Anyway let's get onto the rares!

Throne, currently at 19Hc. Seen it go for 20-20.5Hc at least 7 Times in the last 2 days.

The petal patch, I traded all 40 of mine which was a BIG mistake, they are so highly on demand at the moment and I think that they will go up very hogh eventually. Because they are so high on demand there value has risen from 3.0 right upto 3.5Hc! *I will be buying a heap of them :)*

Linking imps, rarely ever traded for. People don't like to pay 2Hc for them putting there value down from 2Hc to 1.7Hc

Aloe vera, very rarely seen. I have seen them go for around 3Hc over the past week. Setting there value from 2.8 to 3.0Hc

Green Birdbath (GBB), very practical, they look great in any room and are also on a slightly high demand putting there value up from 5.0 to 5.2Hc

Faux rugs, they look cheap and noobish, I have seen them going at 0.25 (2 For 0.5) Moving there value from 0.3 Down to 0.25

Paraset, I believe that the paraset is under rated it has protential. I see many people offering 3Hc for the paraset (Not inc. orange) Putting the para set up from 2.7 to 3.0Hc

sim
02-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Wow another amazing report we hope to see more FREQUENT (hint hint) reports from you (aka once a day) Well thanks again for some great values!

Disaronno
02-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Nice Presentation
Nice Values
Nice Everything
Well Done

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!