PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values

Gold!man
03-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Wow O.o as I have been happily sitting in Blu's Super Royal, I have seen alot of people offering / Selling with these prices:

Throne currently 19cs: The Throne has been selling around the 19.5 > 20cs mark, have seen many people offering 20cs per Throne. Overall the Throne has risen to around .5 > 1cs mark. As many people are trying to buy the throne as it is on an increase in value.

Majestic currently 5.2cs: The majestic has been selling around the 5cs mark, dropped .2: mainly because they are really hard to sell, have seen alot of people asking for 5cs, and people rarley offer 5cs Pure. As every Habbo club rare I think the majestic will go down, as more and more people are recieving a majestic. So a good idea is not to invest in a majestic.

Throne sofa currently 4.1cs: The Throne sofa has been selling around the 4Cs down > .1, have seen thousands of throne sofas going for 4cs each.

Petal Patch currently 3.2cs: The Petal patch is on a rise again in value, People have been trading for 3.5, and offering 3.5. Risen around the .5 mark. I think the petal patch will rise again, as its always rising, 1 month and decreasing the next.. weird really.

Holoboys currently 1.9cs: I have been seeing the Holoboy being traded around the 1.5cs mark, Down > .4 Mainly I think because they are so hard to sell, as people know they are on the decrease in value.

Red amber currently 1.2: The Red amber, has been selling around the 1.5cs mark < up .3 , I think because people are offering a bit more then what they are worth, because they are so hard to find, hardly anyone has them for trade.

Thats all from me :)

ITSMEPRANK1
03-10-2005, 02:40 PM
hey again :)

they seem decent values keep it up and nice set up :D.Keep post good values

ty prank

Disaronno
05-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Hi, Nice Values And Really Quite Accurate Maybe Next Time Try to Indicate Which Is Your Value, Please. Also I Would Also Like To Add your Presentaion Is Great. Keep It Up!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!