PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill

sierk
08-07-2004, 11:34 AM
I saw Kill BIll the other day, I really loved it. It's very violent and bloody though, so you probably have to be 16 or 18 to see it. It has great music, great camara shots, great dialogs and great fight scenes, in other words it's a great film :D Now I have to wait for Kill Bill 2, since it's really one story divided over 2 films.

:Illusion
08-07-2004, 11:43 AM
I watched it a few days ago, loved it :D especially when the blood shoots up 10 feet in the air :eek: :eusa_clap

Shimanocono
08-07-2004, 02:01 PM
I agree it is a good movie. :eusa_clap

Butcher11
08-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Yep saw the first, but I think the cartoon blood kind of ruined it. Still pretty cool, especially when she took on all those ninja peoples

Mizki
09-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Whats the like story? everyone i have asked tells me about the violence, but whats the storyline?

Banjo
10-07-2004, 10:57 AM
Im gonna say I like violence I dont show it to Habbo, (I follow the rules).
But that was the most violent thing Iv ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
It was so violent I couldent stop watching it.
But I only think violence remains in games and movies, it almost reached my limit and it looked so real so I cryed like a little baby :crybaby2:

JackHb
25-12-2004, 09:49 AM
thts a wicked film!
i lovew it when she gets the sword and slises the top of the head off :P

G-flow
25-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Excellent movie, only seen the first one but very very well made! But i have to say it is not tarantino's best. My favourite movie of his would have to be pulp fiction! without adoubt. resevoir dogs as second too lol!

Mentor
30-12-2004, 01:52 AM
I saw it a while ago, athogh im yet to watch kill bill 2.

Its pretty good, wich some exlnet fight seans, the anime blood style is pretty funny, if not a little OTT. athgogh stangly enogh its probly not the most vilent movie ive ever sean

xJoeYx
31-12-2004, 01:36 AM
very good film, alot of violence, but thats good!

kill bill 2 is alrite... :s its got more story to it, but its very slow. when she finally kills bill it totally shux.

KevSays
05-01-2005, 09:55 PM
I hate to disagree with the majority of you but I found Kill Bill 1 and Kill Bill 2 both quite useless I agree Quentin Tarantino is a good director/producer, but I actually saw no point of the movie.

Sorry guys.

Soyers
30-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Whats the like story? everyone i have asked tells me about the violence, but whats the storyline?

A womans getting married (see Kill Bill 2 for actual details) and all of her friends and her husband to be are assasinated by.. uhm assassins. They thought they had killed everyone but the bride wakes up from a coma four years later, she then goes on a revenge rampage :) Its really good, quite arty and both of them are some of my favourite films EVER

lil:quizical:quigly
02-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Quinten Tarantino is a god among all directors in my opinion.

Hippygurl101
20-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Indeed he is. I always loved reservoir dogs, and I fell in love with Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2. The films are amazing, I mean i loved the storyline, and thurman is terrific. It also has so many hommages to tarentinos infleunces and some great ideals, great fight scenes aswell as a killer soundtrack. what more could you want?

Azela
20-02-2005, 04:16 PM

Umm.. To kill bill perphaps? ;)

BURN3LL
20-02-2005, 05:20 PM
kill bill is quality!!!
omg if i could rate that film i would give it 100/100

Hanurr
06-03-2005, 06:15 AM
I've seen both Kill Bill movies and I think that the first one outstrips Kill Bill 2 by far. It's miles better than the sequel. ;) it was still an enjoyable movie though and I recommend you watch it.

Hippygurl101
06-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Meh its not really a sequal because technically there the same film, split into two parts.. If Tarentino had his way he would of had one long film. But it was way to logn so they cut it and added in the cliffhanger on the first film.
But indeed.. So Good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!