PDA

View Full Version : What Am I?

Disaronno
04-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Is There Anyway you Can Possibly Find Out If you Are gay?

j0rd@n
13-10-2005, 05:23 PM
try the gay o meter, or ask your friend what they think of you .

Moth
13-10-2005, 05:26 PM
The gay-o-meter won't tell you what your sexuality is, Jordan.

Maybe talk to someone who is gay [someone who actuall knows they are gay, not a confused 13 year old]. Ask them questions, etc.

The only "real" way is to just get your priorities straight. If you prefer males (and continue to do so after you're a teenager), you're probably gay. If you prefer males and females, you might be bi. If you decide you only like girls, obviously you're straight.

No internet quiz is going to tell you whether you're gay or not, especially since most of the questions on that Gay-O-Meter thing have nothing have to do with sexuality.

Cool-kitten007
13-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Well it depends who you fancy
+ the gay o meter is a pile of poo
its your real feelings that determin who u r

j0rd@n
13-10-2005, 06:11 PM
poo my thoughts. lol

danny1541
13-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Its upto you i guess i mean if you feel attracted to the same ********* then i think yes but if your a teenager i think its normal for things like this to happen to think youre gya and that.

Danny.

[Moderator] - Please don't avoid the filter.

Adam$
13-10-2005, 09:20 PM
It really just depends. It may take a while to find out, but seek advice if you are really unsure.

.Mike-
13-10-2005, 09:58 PM
The gay-o-meter won't tell you what your sexuality is, Jordan.

Maybe talk to someone who is gay [someone who actuall knows they are gay, not a confused 13 year old]. Ask them questions, etc.

The only "real" way is to just get your priorities straight. If you prefer males (and continue to do so after you're a teenager), you're probably gay. If you prefer males and females, you might be bi. If you decide you only like girls, obviously you're straight.

No internet quiz is going to tell you whether you're gay or not, especially since most of the questions on that Gay-O-Meter thing have nothing have to do with sexuality.

EDIT BY: -50 (Forum MOD): Please don't pointless Post

ttranquility.
13-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Omg, there is one way i know.
Go into a gay club, my friend does this when he feels out of place, dance like your in a normal club right, and if you feel like its the right place, or its not, if its not, try going to a regular club,see which one you preferred and then you know your answer. :)

Ash♥
14-10-2005, 01:55 AM
Omg, there is one way i know.
Go into a gay club, my friend does this when he feels out of place, dance like your in a normal club right, and if you feel like its the right place, or its not, if its not, try going to a regular club,see which one you preferred and then you know your answer. :)

I suppose that's one way. :wink_blue I didn't have a clue, until I actually snogged/kissed a guy.

Giest
14-10-2005, 06:28 AM
Look back at the other threads one has the link to the gay-o meter. Or just search gay-o meter on google and take the test.

Ash♥
14-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Here's the link:

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html

Mr.Mort
23-12-2005, 12:39 PM
I suppose that's one way. :wink_blue I didn't have a clue, until I actually snogged/kissed a guy.
Yes there is all you need to do is go down to the doctors and they can do a test to see if your gay or not :) i hope this helps

Dave
23-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Well if you're gay you'd probably know. If you're having thoughts about men, and are not sure if they mean anything, just don't worry about it. You don't 'need' to know what you're sexuality is. If a time comes where you meet a man, and you reallyfancy him. Well then there you go. My advice is don't try to figure it out, just let it come to you when it's ready to, if it will at all.

Col
23-12-2005, 08:41 PM
The only way that you can find out wether you are gay or not is to just carry on with life, staying single never killed anyone. You will get urges wether to go to the gender of male or female. You've just got to follow the flow :)

lukejames
28-12-2005, 12:55 AM
eww lol, well u shud know who u like more. Like this would you picture yourself nake.d with a guy with nothing on or a girl thats so hot and cool and her hair Blowing Everywhere lol :P I meen being bi {Snog boy and girl at same time} lol witch one u feel more like doing :P lol:)

wrongy
28-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Of course that gay test is a load of rubbish but if you believe it then that could determine if you are gay or not.
Its just down toy uor feeling for yourself and to others.

Dupion
28-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Gay test - no, its just a novelty test ;s

Anyway if you've only just been like this then you should wait until a different stage in time before you decide on your sexuality.

Luayminator
29-12-2005, 05:13 PM
If ur atracted to guys ur gay if ur not then ur not

Crono
31-12-2005, 09:44 PM
If ur atracted to guys ur gay if ur not then ur not

Not necessarily.

Being attracted to guys is a common "side affect" of puberty. A lot of teens go through a phase where they're attracted to the same gender, and for most it goes away.

And there is such thing as being bisexual. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!