PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland California

Mit
04-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Ok i went to this place like a year ago and i went in the parks for 1 day :)

If you ever go to California then heres a tip only buy tickets for 1 day in disneyland and buy tickets for 1 day in universal.

why u may ask, disneyland california hasnt got many thrill seeking rides and it is mainly based upon meeting characters which is great if u are young.

But there are some of the best rides i have ever been on there.

For example The twilight zone tower of terror
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/attractions/detail?name=TwilightZoneTowerOfTerrorAttractionPag e

This was made before all the stuff like oblivion and i still find it the best drop ride. Its amazing when u go up in darkers and then suddenly some windows open and u can see the whole parks in front of you. and just when u realise how high up u are it drops. Its better than oblivion in some ways as it last longer as it goes up and drops for a couple of seconds. But it doesnt have the speed and maybe not the same thrill as oblivion.

The best ride: California Screamin

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/attractions/detail?name=CaliforniaScreaminAttractionPage

It is so good. It has a countdown and it says 5 , 4 ,3 ,2 ,1 then u shoot off like in rita but instead u go up a steep slope really fast and go straight into the drop which is complemented by a series of exciting loops. It was the best ride i have ever been on and i highly recommend it :D

Why only spend a day at universal, because there are no good rides. The best rides are at disney but there is loads of special effects stuff and ia walk through which is nothing compared to freezer. The big ride at the time was mummy returns and it was like 3rd day it had been opened or something . and all these theme park geeks were like stating statistics as we queued up. the queue was quite short but the carriages came close togther and were big.

The ride was rubbish, it was meant to scare u by going in the dark but it was boring and the going back ythrough the ride backwards was even worse. At the end the geeks were booing and they had the right to the ride was rubbish.

In conclusion florida is 100x better and it has some serious rollacoasters.

-Soph-
04-10-2005, 09:16 PM
Ill only go to a theme park if it has REALLY good scary rollercoasters xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!