PDA

View Full Version : I Said Hello Here, I Say Bye Here.

Pilgrim-Soul
04-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Hi,

You have probably guessed from the title that im leaving Habbo And Habbox Forum.
I have enjoyed my 1 and a bit year of using habbo and habbox forum. Theres been some really fun times, some really bad times.

Habbo
Ive had some good times on habbo. It is a very addictive virtual chat room. I was getting to the stage where i was bored with furniture, therfor i put it all in a room and started hanging around with friends. I enjoyed this a lot more. I suppose its like the real world. Money isnt everything friends cant be bought and are far more entertaining. I have to admit i was fooled to buy habbo credits. I regret this loads. I wasted £3.00 a month on stupid non-real pixels. Habbo is pointless. You pay for pointless little coloured pixels.
Habbo also caused arguements with myself and my parents. Im sure all your parents are always going on at you saying ' You havnt got nothing better to do!! ' ' Get of that childish thing ' . I wish i listenened to them.

Habbox Forum/Habbox
At one stage i prefered chilling here, habbox forum. I have over 1,000 posts as i was going through a phase of being on HxF 27/7.
The forum itself is good as in its popular but the rules are just unbeliveable. Habbox forum is one of the first forums i got into the best. Stupid rules like double posting is so pointless. On other forums you dont get big bold red writing saying Do not double post. Also if you start talking off topic you get the 'red' writing. Other forums just like you having fun and talking. I hope you have took intrest into these comments about the pointless rules and i hope you dont come out as strict as you are now. Basicly the mods/admins are just bored so they pick out slightest faults.

My Matey
One of my best mate on habbo/habbox has got to be PixelatedFreak. He was always there for me. Dude, il miss you.

Anyone who doesnt know me, you missed out on a loyal friend.

This is going to be my last post but dont think i wont look at your comments.

Thank you ever so much for reading. Regards, Pilgrim-Soul.

Victimized
04-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Your very right about habbo being pointless.
Im now at the stage where im not concerned about my furni and i've just dumped it in a room ( i even gave some away ).
Now all i do is look around at cool rooms and admire their creativity with furni, and i love going round and annoying bots, but even this gets very boring.
I see what you mean aswell by the rules being stupid, i belong to around 5 more forums that are mainly featuring my favourite bands and they dont ban as many people as habboxforum does. Every day i come on here to find someone i have conversations with all the time has been banned. (Mainly eletricmornings and not-thrilled/thrilled)
I hope you have a good life mate, well done for quitting habbo i wish i could find it as easy as that.

Tommy
04-10-2005, 07:32 PM
The point about habbox is so correct, thats why i made a forum, i was just sick of the rules!

Owen
04-10-2005, 08:03 PM
The point about habbox is so correct, thats why i made a forum, i was just sick of the rules!

Most people are sick with the rules but oh well
We gotta live with them

BoardRider
05-10-2005, 08:55 AM
Hi,

You have probably guessed from the title that im leaving Habbo And Habbox Forum.
I have enjoyed my 1 and a bit year of using habbo and habbox forum. Theres been some really fun times, some really bad times.

Habbo
Ive had some good times on habbo. It is a very addictive virtual chat room. I was getting to the stage where i was bored with furniture, therfor i put it all in a room and started hanging around with friends. I enjoyed this a lot more. I suppose its like the real world. Money isnt everything friends cant be bought and are far more entertaining. I have to admit i was fooled to buy habbo credits. I regret this loads. I wasted £3.00 a month on stupid non-real pixels. Habbo is pointless. You pay for pointless little coloured pixels.
Habbo also caused arguements with myself and my parents. Im sure all your parents are always going on at you saying ' You havnt got nothing better to do!! ' ' Get of that childish thing ' . I wish i listenened to them.

Habbox Forum/Habbox
At one stage i prefered chilling here, habbox forum. I have over 1,000 posts as i was going through a phase of being on HxF 27/7.
The forum itself is good as in its popular but the rules are just unbeliveable. Habbox forum is one of the first forums i got into the best. Stupid rules like double posting is so pointless. On other forums you dont get big bold red writing saying Do not double post. Also if you start talking off topic you get the 'red' writing. Other forums just like you having fun and talking. I hope you have took intrest into these comments about the pointless rules and i hope you dont come out as strict as you are now. Basicly the mods/admins are just bored so they pick out slightest faults.

My Matey
One of my best mate on habbo/habbox has got to be PixelatedFreak. He was always there for me. Dude, il miss you.

Anyone who doesnt know me, you missed out on a loyal friend.

This is going to be my last post but dont think i wont look at your comments.

Thank you ever so much for reading. Regards, Pilgrim-Soul.

Sorry To Hear Your Going. Bye!!

Biseinen
05-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Ditto, my real life girlfriend has all my furniture. (All those thrones I cared so much about... -.-)

Pointless now.

Anyway, have fun in what you do next. <3

RLY-CRAIG?
05-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Habbox Forum/Habbox

27/7? Omg is that possible? Anyway goodbye

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!