PDA

View Full Version : WWE Homecoming was a success

olympic-games
04-10-2005, 11:15 PM
The Latest WWE EVent ( wwe homecoming) which aired October 3rd was Amazing.

The anticapation of Stone Cold Steve Austin™ ,HHH™ ,Mick Foley™ and Other Great Legends..
Including Hulk Hogan™ ,Harley Race™ ,Hacksaw "Jim" Duggan™ and Many Many more were amazing.
I enjoyed the Angle where Stone Cold Returned to a tremendous Ovation ,where Mr Mcmahon stood in the ring ,talking about how rgeat It is to Have Raw Back on the USA network ,and how Great it is to see Stone cold back was awesome.

Both Austin and Mcmahon shoed previous Memorable raw moments from Raw being on the USA Network from a few year`s ago.

In the end stephanie Mcmahon,shane Mcmahon and Linda Mcmahon all returned to the ring ,and 1 by 1 all fell victim to a stunner.

One downfall of this event to me was when HH BRutally assaulted ric flair ...I thought the Game was goning to be a Pop ,not heel... meh

Post your views<3

Carlos
05-10-2005, 08:59 AM
I don't watch WWE anymore. I stopped in July because they remixed all the shows and moved wrestlers around. Now they both are rubbish.

I went to WWE Raw LIVE in April :)

blah blah blah
05-10-2005, 12:02 PM
It was weird cuz i used to hate HHH but now that hes returnd i couldnt believe how excited i and everyone in that stadium got. shame he bashed the **** outta flair but he said something like he wasnt gonna let go of what flair did. so i hope thrs a good enough reason. and also with those stunners delieverd by stone cold was the best! i loved every second of that homecoming. BUT i did wish that matt hardy would stay. And HBK is my no.1 fav and he did awsome job against the gold medalist angle. JHON CENA!!! no1 fav aswell (cant choose:d )!!! gosh he is so cool i will faint if i ever meet him in real life.

Carlos
05-10-2005, 01:20 PM
It was weird cuz i used to hate HHH but now that hes returnd i couldnt believe how excited i and everyone in that stadium got. shame he bashed the **** outta flair but he said something like he wasnt gonna let go of what flair did. so i hope thrs a good enough reason. and also with those stunners delieverd by stone cold was the best! i loved every second of that homecoming. BUT i did wish that matt hardy would stay. And HBK is my no.1 fav and he did awsome job against the gold medalist angle. JHON CENA!!! no1 fav aswell (cant choose:d )!!! gosh he is so cool i will faint if i ever meet him in real life.

You do know it's all fake, right?

OMGitsaROSS
05-10-2005, 01:23 PM
shudnt u b at skoool xD

zainx
05-10-2005, 02:08 PM
I only watch the big event things lol. Like wrestlemania beacuse they are on sky sports 3 so I can watch them free. But the hole thing was messed up when stone cold did a studder to mrs macman he missed lol looked like you was playing it on a game. When matt was climbing up the ladder lita swung at him and missed. :s And when ric falir hit forgot his name lol ( the masterpeice ) when he was about to hit HHH he missed him aswell lol and then jumped on the floor like some 1 broke his leg

Yes I no its fake lol but still could of at least touched them instead of being no where near them

Carlos
05-10-2005, 02:31 PM
shudnt u b at skoool xD

I'm too old for that.

danny1541
05-10-2005, 03:14 PM
I woke up and trish and err i dunno the rest were on good match eh!? Then i turned it over :P

Danny.

YellowParasol
05-10-2005, 05:25 PM
I don't watch WWE anymore. I stopped in July because they remixed all the shows and moved wrestlers around. Now they both are rubbish.

I went to WWE Raw LIVE in April :)
So did i. :P In England.

Carlos
05-10-2005, 06:24 PM
So did i. :P In England.

I went to the one in NEC Arena (birmingham).

Marcus
05-10-2005, 08:58 PM
I know it's fake :p but i just don't know HOW they do it =/, Anywho, I wanna be a wrestler xD Travel the world, Good money, especially faking :p, Shame i don't take drama!

I've been to Raw Live n loaded with Yellowparasol, and going to Smackdown 21st November 05 with YellowParasol too;]!

Also going to WrestleMania 22 :D

Kieeran
05-10-2005, 09:07 PM
I went to the one in NEC Arena (birmingham).
OOo ooo By meh! :P Its amazing how they do it surelysome of it hurts?

RedStratocas
06-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Haha, WWE is obviously fake. If it was real, half the wrestlers would be dead, or at least too injured to ever do it again. And why did you put all the trademark symbols next to their names? We dont care if they are copyright:s

danny1541
08-10-2005, 12:50 AM
Jose mourhino obviously liked the idea ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!