PDA

View Full Version : Love

eggd2
05-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Love, thing that doesnt work for mw:@ .

Well, theres 2 girls i really like, and im always getting there attention, and hugs, but they hug everyone.

I love them, but im ugly, and dont want to be rejected. And it gets worse, i dreamed i kissed one of them, what does this mean, what shall i do?
Im a big softie! (sp?):eusa_booh

ullie
05-10-2005, 05:29 PM
ASK HER OUT

eggd2
05-10-2005, 06:18 PM
im ugly, i just dont wanna be rejected

manga21
05-10-2005, 06:40 PM
im ugly, i just dont wanna be rejected

Well hmmmm You Might As well ask, But yer i get what you mean, maybye Just try and forget about her but i cant realy say that I Havea idea get one of your mates to ask her out and if she says No, next time you meet and she Talks about it act as if What the hell? and then say it must of been one of there jokes But yer Rubbish advice Lol

Ok let me be trueful maybye because there is some better Looking lads making you feel ugly yer They Might Like you jsut because you think dosnt mean somebody else does Ok? I hope you know were i am coming from dude

Tell me a bit more i could help :)

eggd2
05-10-2005, 07:00 PM
what else is there to say?

manga21
05-10-2005, 07:06 PM
what else is there to say?

Dunno But Yer Your better Off Asking somebody who knows these people Ect Be a lot easy, but thats just me

Kimmeh.
05-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Chuck, everybody falls in love. You have to give love a Chance. If you really like this girl, if she's always on your mind you need to tell her, if she's left in the dark she might feel that you don't care for her enough to want to be with her. You're a nice fellow, even though I've never met you, but everybody is nice in their own way. You need to let her know of these feelings. Girls like sensitive guys. :) Oh and Good Luck if you decide to tell her :)

properclone
06-10-2005, 03:16 PM
before anything else.. chose one? :S if you like 2 girls you need to decide which one you actually like first

Drewar
06-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Seems to me like you need some self esteem.. (judging by the way you say 'I'm ugly').

If one of them actually likes you, they will go out with you for who you are.

eggd2
06-10-2005, 06:57 PM
ok thanks, tommorow when im out of school uniform, and i have realised there is some1 i love more than them, and we can talk for hours

Amehh.
06-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Dude,you shouldent get yourself down by saying your "ugly" if you say it, it makes you feel bad about yourself,anyways,why dont you ask the girl out you like to most or the one you have liked the longest,you will never know what she says untill you ask.

olympic-games
07-10-2005, 03:44 AM
Whatever you do ,dont embarass yourself.

Don`t say silly stuff ,dont try to make yourself look cool.
Just say "oh a hot chick ,I like her ,I`ll ask her out" but dont picture her nude!

Luayminator
07-10-2005, 05:45 AM
I actually wouldnt incourage you to go ask her out or something, only do something like this if you know she feels the same way towards you, it will be making a fool of yourself if you just go then she says no/

Vause
07-10-2005, 08:41 AM
i think everyone has their own soul mate, they will turn up in time! just keep looking ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!