PDA

View Full Version : Runescape - Trade

xJoeYx
16-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Hey, im currently moving from habbo to runescape. I am very rich on habbo *i can admitt* but poor on rune - altho a member!

So 2 combat this, im obviously going to trade my habbo stuff for rune stuff! GP, Rares, Rune & Dragon weaponry.

If you play rune and wish to trade please post below OR the best way is to message me on rune (my runescape name is: Max eh or Max_eh) my habbo name is M@X and xJoeYx - but since i dont go on habbo - dont try and contact me through those 2 names!

Please take into account rune stuff is FREE and habbo stuff costs money - quite alot too!

I have everything on habbo, club sofas, every single catologue rare, thrones and many super rares!

On rune i am looking for: rune items, dragon items and rares such as p-hats, halloween masks etc.

If we trade we will trade the habbo and rune stuff at the same time - although runescape items will be traded just before i tick the box to give you my habbo things. This is purely due to habbo furni costs money!

Thankyou! :8

samanthaz
30-10-2004, 11:24 PM
offers on purple phat, 1mil gp, 7500 willow longs, dragon axe, sword and dagger (p) and rune items

add iissam333 ingame

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!