PDA

View Full Version : Super Rare Values // Wanting habbox Job :

Nisus
09-10-2005, 01:44 PM
in the Quotes where they are in Red i have Edited so you know what they are trading for i am looking for a habbox Rare values Job and if you do like the prices i have gave and all the Trouble i saved you Dont forget to Recomend me

7T for 1 yellow amber lamp ! For Yellow Amber

5T+10 hcs each. For Gold nelly

6t and 5 cs For Blue BB

what about 6t 5cs and 4 blue ambers ?For Blue bb

6 T 10 hc ..For Blue BB

i offer 11 throne sofas and a pillow For Rare Bronze

i need a dj deck,My latest offer is 9T For Dj Deck

how bout 11T For Dj dEck

1 T 4 HC per typo? For Typo

dino and 4 t's ? For Dj Deck

21t for the two? For 2 Dj Decks

Typo - 1 T 4 hcs - Seen 3 Times - Reason - Because this item not many people want there after the big supers what people will notice in there room and this aint one of them so they all offer this Price

Rare Gold - 2 T - Seen 2 Times - Reason - this item should stay here at the same price people like this is easy to get hold of but not many about people also like this and you dont see many people offering under the Asking price

Rare Silver - 2 T 5 hcs - seen 1 time - Reason - This Item is hard to get hold of dunno why but i dont see many people trading for this and when i did i saw him offering 2 T throne sofa and 1 hc

Rare Bronze - 2 T 5 hcs - Seen 2 times - Reason - right i saw one go for 2 T 4 hcs but then saw one go for 2 T 6 hcs so i Decided to put them in the middle to get 2 T 5 hcs and this is yet another Rare Item what people Struggle to get Hold of

Gold nelly - 5 T 6 hcs - Seen 2 times - Reason - This is a Item what is Very Popular with all the people on habbo hotel They all Seem to like this and offer for a Good Price

Dino 5 T 12 hcs - seen 3 Times - Reason - Very Popular Item with all the Super Rare Traders they all Seem to like this and Offer Really good for it too i also sold mine for 5 T 14 hcs and also seen one Sell For 5 T 11 hcs Very Nice item people like

Yellow Amber Lamp - 6 T 8 hcs - Seen 0 times - Reason this item should stay this beacuse yet i have not seen one sell and dunno a price to give it

thophie set - 6 T 10 hcs - Seen 1 Time - Reason people offer This for it Yet another Super Rare what is very hard getting for the Set so when they get the chance to get it the offer good

Blue Bb - 6 T 10 hcs - Seen tomany Times - reason - Just see this going all Over the place people offer Like 5 t Thinking there going down more but you get a couple of people offering the right price for them

Red bb - 7 T - aint Seen yet - Cant give a Price if i not seen

Dj Deck 10 T - Seen 4-5 times - Reason - not many people have these and yet another item people Struggle to get Hold off and people do offer loads after knowing the did not Come out in the Catalog

HellyBelly
09-10-2005, 01:45 PM
These look like some pretty good values! Kep it up! Looks like you worked long and hard find these and posting them! :)

~Ben

Shadowrock!
09-10-2005, 02:06 PM
they look good =]
ive only read the main bits, like the evidence and the values, ill read it all in a sec.

but from what ive seen, its an excellent value
well done =]
keep the good work up

ITSMEPRANK1
10-10-2005, 10:32 PM
very nice LOL! :P keep it up!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!