PDA

View Full Version : Could Losing Your Temper Lose Your Life?

Amyia
11-10-2005, 05:24 PM
There's a row. You storm off into the night with tears streaking down your face. Think that your are walking away from the problem? Think again you could actually be putting your life at risk.

If you have a arguement with someone and think it's going to be easier to walk away then your wrong because you could loose your life. Anything could happen to you if you storm off alone. Anything could happen to you and nobody would know because they will have thought you have gone straight home and if you've had an arguement with them it's likely they won't phone you to check your safe. Lots of people feel unsafe when they are walking home alone in the dark. Also lots of people have left party's after having rows with there friends. Before you leave stop and think because you could be letting yourself into all sorts of danger.

5 Things To Do To Stop Yourself Storming Off
1. Take several deep breaths to clam yourself down.
2. Think about the dangers your letting yourself in for. Do you actually know where your going? Is it a safe journey especially when on your own?
3. Is it worth the risk, or should you stay and sort things out?
4. Remember, if you storm off leaving a friend alone you could be putting them in danger too.
5. Suggest everyone takes five minutes out - time to think about things and calm down.

5 Things You Must Do If You Storm Off
1. Your plans have changed so start thinking about what to do next.
2. Call home and let someone know your change of plans.
3. Find a safe, well-lit place to wait for your lift or transport. Enusre there are people about.
4. Never accept a lift, even if you know the person, unless your parents or guardian know about it. Never get into a unlicensed taxi.
5. If you feel threatened, use your voice. Scream or yell to attract attention. Consider carrying a personal alarm to sound people that someone is in danger.

Please take full note as it's better to be safe than sorry. This is something to think about next time your anger makes the decisions for you.

$@m
11-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Good point +rep once I have spread it around

GommeInc
11-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Only down side is, staying back will causes more fighting and you may lose your life at home or kill someone (strange but it is actually true).

But it is good none the less.

Stacey.
11-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Wow, that's good! Thanks for that!

cocaine
11-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Nice guide xP. Thank god nobody from my year at school sees this. They call me stressballs :( They'd probably send it in an email to everyone else saying 'Send this to Matt, he'll love it'.

Nonetheless, great guide, +Rep.

$@m
11-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Nice guide xP. Thank god nobody from my year at school sees this. They call me stressballs :( They'd probably send it in an email to everyone else saying 'Send this to Matt, he'll love it'.

Nonetheless, great guide, +Rep.

Awww... LoL :)

Amyia
11-10-2005, 07:53 PM
Thanks everyone and thanks for the Rep. I just wrote this when i was bored and people actually like it lol. It's fantabadosie. Once again thanks. :eusa_ange

ilovejordan
11-10-2005, 08:01 PM
5 Things To Do To Stop Yourself Storming Off
1. Take several deep breaths to clam yourself down.
2. Think about the dangers your letting yourself in for. Do you actually know where your going? Is it a safe journey especially when on your own?
3. Is it worth the risk, or should you stay and sort things out?
4. Remember, if you storm off leaving a friend alone you could be putting them in danger too.
5. Suggest everyone takes five minutes out - time to think about things and calm down.

If you get too angry its harder to do that

But good info + rep

Adam$
11-10-2005, 09:18 PM
I carry my Swiss Knife everywhere I go. I've lost my sense of security ever since my Uncle was attacked.

Pulchritudinous
12-10-2005, 01:23 AM
I've never ran away really, but my brother runs away allllll the time, he's only 11, and if he has an argument with my mum or dad he'll go darting down the road.

Thanks for the advice, maybe I'll tell my brother. :rolleyes:

CursedHeart
12-10-2005, 01:19 PM
not sure this should be under health as running away doesnt directly affect your health, your talking about it being unsafe to be on your own.

also stress can affect blood levels, heart rate etc so it is actually bad for you

q25
13-10-2005, 01:56 AM
Very explicit, ty for that :o

Amyia
14-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks for all the Rep guys. It's really appreciated and thanks for reading my article. I hope you enjoyed it and i hope it may have give you tips and information. I may write another article later as i enjoy writing them and also i have spare time.

Rachi
14-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Not necisarily in too the night
It might be morning "/

Amyia
14-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Lol Miny i'm confused what do you mean? :eusa_ange

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!