PDA

View Full Version : Options..

xxMATTGxx
12-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Hiya im in Year 8 and i want to know what Options is there and what lessons you have to do?

Please try and help

Thxs

-Paul
12-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Hiya im in Year 8 and i want to know what Options is there and what lessons you have to do?

Please try and help

Thxs
Umhm

You have to do

Maths
English
Science
PE
In my school we could choose...

G.C.S.E PE
Construction - like brick laying
Art
Geogerphy
Skills For Life
Community Work
E-Media
IT
History
French
Double Award Science
Hair Dressing
Drama

I choose..

GCSE PE
Construction
Geogerphy
E-Media
IT
Double Award Science.

Im now in year 11. So i don't know if it's changed. Also renember all schools are diffrent :)

xxMATTGxx
12-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Ok thxs i know one i will be picking will be IT but if thers like PC Graphics at mine i will choose that wen im in yr 9 and i dunno what else

-Paul
12-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Ok thxs i know one i will be picking will be IT but if thers like PC Graphics at mine i will choose that wen im in yr 9 and i dunno what else

Pc graphics is what i do in E-Medea

xxMATTGxx
12-10-2005, 08:20 PM
ooo so what do you do in E media?

Diamondkid
14-10-2005, 06:42 PM
In every school its different options, not all go by the same core subjects

$@m
15-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Umhm

You have to do

Maths
English
Science
PE
In my school we could choose...

G.C.S.E PE
Construction - like brick laying
Art
Geogerphy
Skills For Life
Community Work
E-Media
IT
History
French
Double Award Science
Hair Dressing
Drama

I choose..

GCSE PE
Construction
Geogerphy
E-Media
IT
Double Award Science.

Im now in year 11. So i don't know if it's changed. Also renember all schools are diffrent :)

I would of thought PE would be compulsury in the national curriculam.

Bear-Max
15-10-2005, 08:02 PM
All schools vary. Some don't offer GCSE PE (though normal PE is of course compulsary).

Some schools let you have a free pick of all the subjects, and some limit your choices depending on ability. Some may say that you have to take a language or a craft. It really is down to your school.

$@m
16-10-2005, 12:25 PM
All schools vary. Some don't offer GCSE PE (though normal PE is of course compulsary).

Some schools let you have a free pick of all the subjects, and some limit your choices depending on ability. Some may say that you have to take a language or a craft. It really is down to your school.

That's what I meant, for years 7,8,9 PE is definately a compulsury part of the curriculam.

:Jamie
17-10-2005, 02:42 PM
my school had rubbish options i got ended up doing geography and gnvq ict for 2 years what a waste of my life i failed them both x] i gave up at the end of the year but ye schools have diff optionsas it depends what teachers they have to teach it.

ps: matt i see the site you wok for he had cool sigs that owen :P

Eamonn
17-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Your only in year 8 so why care you were only in year 7 like 1 month ago and you dont have to choose them for about about 1 and a half years =/

-x-pod-x-
19-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Ye in mi Scool ya hav to do maths, english n science, half course r.e n short course ict
Ya cn choose:
Geography
history
pe
music
childcare
technology
triple science
language
n all ya otha main subs
xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!