PDA

View Full Version : HabboForum Invites You

Bonita05Steph
19-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Greetings Habbox Users.
My fellow HF members and I invite you all to nice debate on HabboForum. Come come, it'll be a blast
I'm sure you're all master-debaters :eusa_whis

Grammar-Freak
19-10-2004, 11:22 PM
And because we're so generous, here is the link: - don't go dismissing it, just because you think it will be fighting. Who knows? We might even end this slander war!

Back to you, Steph, in the studio!

Bonita05Steph
19-10-2004, 11:24 PM
And because we're so generous, here is the link: - don't go dismissing it, just because you think it will be fighting. Who knows? We might even end this slander war!

Back to you, Steph, in the studio!
Thanks for that informations.
Come on guys, you know you want to. I even used my manners! Doesn't that count for anything?!?!

Grammar-Freak
19-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Did you hear that, Ladies and Gents? She even used manners! And that's a big step. She usually has no manners towards me! She threw a kettle off of my head once. But, still, c'mon. We aren't going to yell "HAHA, YOU'RE LAME!" we will just discuss the rivalry, and may even become friends... probably when hell freezes over, but, still, you never know!

What harm will it do if you come?

Edit- please do not double post-Butcher11

Bonita05Steph
19-10-2004, 11:31 PM
Guys, we don't bite! Honestly!
How can you guys turn down this offer!

Grammar-Freak
19-10-2004, 11:36 PM
We're doing good deeds. We might become friends! Maybe me 'n' Steph will share our lollipops with you, but... we don't even let some HFers have them... Come on! http://www.habboforum.com/showthread.php?t=45183

jrh2002
i have no problem at all with HF but dont realy want to debate myself but others may, shame some of your members came here tonight swearing and just being pathetic, im sure if it was asked to be done like this hours ago you would have got a better response, I would think now it would just turn into a slanging match, why do u want a debate anyway? we are quite happy getting on with our own thing and Ive not even filtered the letter H or F yet :P lol
Guys, we don't bite! Honestly!
How can you guys turn down this offer!

Misty
Grammar-Freak makes an excellent point. We'll all sit around and discuss matters in a more proffesional manner, and we won't be rude or juvenile towards you. C'mon and give it a chance!

Grammar-Freak
19-10-2004, 11:41 PM
i have no problem at all with HF but dont realy want to debate myself but others may, shame some of your members came here tonight swearing and just being pathetic, im sure if it was asked to be done like this hours ago you would have got a better response, I would think now it would just turn into a slanging match, why do u want a debate anyway? we are quite happy getting on with our own thing and Ive not even filtered the letter H or F yet :P lol

We don't come here swearing and spamming, but maybe others will if we don't get this sorted out. :cry: What kind of example will we be setting to younger users of Habbo if we don't get along? CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE! God Bless Pancakes! :cry:

Bonita05Steph
19-10-2004, 11:43 PM
Well I guess you'll just have to get over it and come debate. It's not like we're gonna sit there and throw insults at eachother repeatedly. We'll make our points, you can make yours and we'll post our opinions. We want to debate because we we're interested to see Hatbox views vs. HF Views. We're curious folk.

PsychoticGirl
19-10-2004, 11:48 PM
They don't come anymore curious than Grammar-Freak. ;)

jrh2002
19-10-2004, 11:52 PM
Well ive banned 9 HF members who have come here tonight just to throw insults and cause as many problems as they can, If any of our members are causing trouble on HF why not just ban them, We try to stop any abuse on here but your forum has post after post with anti habbox stuff :S If you guys had come earlier and the idiots had kept away I would have loved to come and debate, I have 2 HF accounts and one has been used alot but all the pointless negative habbox stuff puts me off a little and alot of it is started by bitter X habbox members who are no longer welcome here, We are meant to be habbo fansites not against other fansites (my opinion)

Grammar-Freak
20-10-2004, 12:00 AM
We are meant to be habbo fansites not against other fansites (my opinion)

Which is why we are having the debate. People think we just want to cause trouble. I don't think I've caused trouble, although I have been accused. I think some of the HFers who take it too far may continue coming and spamming if we don't sort this out...

Misty
20-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Well ive banned 9 HF members who have come here tonight just to throw insults and cause as many problems as they can, If any of our members are causing trouble on HF why not just ban them, We try to stop any abuse on here but your forum has post after post with anti habbox stuff :S If you guys had come earlier and the idiots had kept away I would have loved to come and debate, I have 2 HF accounts and one has been used alot but all the pointless negative habbox stuff puts me off a little and alot of it is started by bitter X habbox members who are no longer welcome here, We are meant to be habbo fansites not against other fansites (my opinion)

While banning is one solution, don't you think a debate over the issues as well as a settlement to come between us is more efficient? I mean, c'mon. Solving issues would mean neither parties would have the NEED to ban members as a solution as there would BE no members of the such. Personally I think it's a very exceptional idea. Also, in regards to the anti habbox things and the such, if issues were resolved, there would be less or no need to have those, as we'd both be at a mutual agreement, and therefore that'd clear up drastically, I do believe.....

EDIT: Grammar-Freak just made another excellent point as well...

jrh2002
20-10-2004, 12:09 AM
What is there to sort out, i guess if some members have issues with you they will debate but i like most fansites so i see no need to as i have nothing against you or any others, the few of you on now have caused no problems at all and show some respect just like i do when i visit you from time to time and thats how it should be.

The [HF-H] Helping Hand
20-10-2004, 12:36 AM
I think we shouldn't just have a truce, we should have a Peace Connection!

I got a name and everything:

The [HF-H] Peace Connection.

And we could all be hippies or something...and we could make fliers and hand them out to people who will look at us wierd, and we will cry. ( :eusa_booh ) but it will be fun, and I will make a website.

Enjoy.

Hidcilll
20-10-2004, 12:36 AM
iam discosted i went to the debat and saw nothing but rubish iam ashamed at all of you all this becuase one is better than the other so maybe one is but who cares as long as people can be happy and not fight all because you want to dosent cure anything
stop fighting and lets get on with are lifes ive ben on habbox fourm a long time and i have never heard of habbo fourm comeing here befor than one day when iam happy because i made avaters for this site you guys come in here and start geting me tickt off get over it go to your fourm and will stay here problem solved when you have a better addtade and just wana hang and be friends than come back if not go away
THATS THAT
man some boys

IAmActuallyFromHFDontTell
20-10-2004, 01:08 AM
we dont hate other sites and abuse them in threads

Hmm,

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=9726

jrh2002
20-10-2004, 01:16 AM
not realy any abuse until the HF crowd turned up swearing etc so it would have been ok but for that.
Hmm,

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=9726

Hidcilll
20-10-2004, 01:17 AM
STOP IT!
this is the stupidst thing ive ever heard any one argu over i mean who cares its a little disrespect we all get it lets just go be happy like i was a minute befor you came and mest up my happy place well guess what guys (iam talk to all you boys) THATS LIFE we cant do any thing to change it were all verey good people right (I hope so ) so lets just go back to out fourms jrh delet this thread and get on with our lifes plz !

jrh2002
20-10-2004, 01:23 AM
chill out hidcilll these guys are alright and we have no problem with them its just the ones from earlier who caused the trouble and ive been told we have members who do the same on their forum which is just as bad :(

Hidcilll
20-10-2004, 01:25 AM
iam just kinda tict iam gona get in big big trouble in r/l
the ava that my arms feel like glue are not gona be used in the user cp
and iam really sick and cant take this!

Misty
20-10-2004, 01:29 AM
STOP IT!
this is the stupidst thing ive ever heard any one argu over i mean who cares its a little disrespect we all get it lets just go be happy like i was a minute befor you came and mest up my happy place well guess what guys (iam talk to all you boys) THATS LIFE we cant do any thing to change it were all verey good people right (I hope so ) so lets just go back to out fourms jrh delet this thread and get on with our lifes plz !

The terms 'argue' and 'fight' are inaccurate in this situation, I do believe. This is a debate, not an argument or a fight. Also, why dismiss our opinions and views, as well as yours, along with anyone elses, whenever we know that if we just all could discuss the matters peacefully and intelligently, things would clear up and there wouldn't be anymore of this debating needed? Hmm? I think stopping now would only prove that peace isn't wanted, and that obviously can't be true. ;S I'm not trying to be offensive towards you or anyone else, I'm just stating my personal opinions on the matter.

@ JRH - Your last sentence just stated another very good reason to continue with this debate. Thank you for knowing that. :)

Toxic Waste
20-10-2004, 01:55 AM
Helping Hand']I think we shouldn't just have a truce, we should have a Peace Connection!
Ah! Ahahaha!
Peace connection?
Kid, you guys say that you're the number one habbo fansite.
That you guys are the best, that you guys rule the world.
Why don't you guys just shut up and debate?

Not so hard kiddo.

Chad Fowler
20-10-2004, 02:01 AM
hey peeps im a forum member and i would like for u people to join the forum its a blast.

Mr.Kylee
20-10-2004, 06:20 AM
I think the topic should close sonner the better i smell a fight and habboxforum.com all the way >: )

Grammar-Freak
20-10-2004, 06:54 AM
If this thread turned to a fight, Steph and I would most definately not be happy. All we're here to do is promote the debate.

DjGrimm
20-10-2004, 12:21 PM
iam discosted i went to the debat and saw nothing but rubish iam ashamed at all of you all this becuase one is better than the other so maybe one is but who cares as long as people can be happy and not fight all because you want to dosent cure anything
stop fighting and lets get on with are lifes ive ben on habbox fourm a long time and i have never heard of habbo fourm comeing here befor than one day when iam happy because i made avaters for this site you guys come in here and start geting me tickt off get over it go to your fourm and will stay here problem solved when you have a better addtade and just wana hang and be friends than come back if not go away
THATS THAT
man some boys

I'm most disguisted with your ****tyass spelling.

What the **** is discosted and addtade?

*******. Go to www.dictionary.com

And while you're at it, buy a dictionary and join us.

Butcher11
21-10-2004, 07:00 PM
If this thread turned to a fight, Steph and I would most definately not be happy. All we're here to do is promote the debate.

All you've done is make this issue more serious, and btw, why do we need friendly competion, that's low to make a banner against us and you bobbaed habbox lol. And to the comment that our people go to your forums and be rude, whoever it is shuld know better, but it's also both ways :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!