PDA

View Full Version : Super Rare Values // Jethex

Nisus
15-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Rare Gold - 1T 18 hcs - Reason - i Tryed selling mine for this Habbox price for 2 T And i got no where with selling it i had it for 3 Days and Still could not Sell it for that price habbox was asking so i had to sell for 1 T and 17 hcs

Rare bronze / Rare Silver - 2 T 5 hcs - Reason - These items are Really hard to get and i've seen them both 2 Times, Go to rudeboid and he offerd 2 T 6 hcs for them Both So i went and put the Price in the middle for habbox and his offer So i got 2 T 5 hcs

Gold nelly - 5T 6 hcs - Reason - Seen 2 times I know what people are doing with this item It had Dropped so much that people are Going to keep Hold of theres and just wait for the price to go up so thats why people offer good for them beacuse they are not selling for habbox Price

Dino - 5 T 14-16hcs Seen about 3-5 times this item has become popular with all the habbos and should start going up People like this item very much so i think thats why this item deserves to go up

thophie set - 6 T 10 hcs - seen 2 times reason for this is because it all adds up to what i said in the Rare Gold, rare silver, and Rare Bronze

Dj decks - 10 - 11 T seen bout 4 times Since this item did not go into the Cata People want this and people are Starting to offer loads For them + i have Seen the Go loads more then what habbox are asking So thats why these should go up

Red bb - 6 T 16 hcs Not a very good Seller no more looks like people dont want it i have only seen this go for this once maybe the guy wanted a Quick sale but it Still counts as this item was sold for this much

Typo - 1 T 5 hcs - Seen 6 times - right price for this item same with all the other supers i did not mention like the Yellow amber

Smiddy
15-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Thank you for all these wonderful values. :)

Keep it up! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!