PDA

View Full Version : HF and Habbox

Arcanum
20-10-2004, 07:21 AM
I had no major problems with them until the owner posted this on HF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierk
Actually Habbo announced they would print the list in order of votes. Now this doesn't proof we are the biggest one, but I can safely assume we are. Also if you were paying more attention, you would have noticed they added the "in no particular order" comment after they added 2 new links to the list at the bottom. After a few days they extended from 15 to 17 sites. The top sites are still listed in order of votes.

I don't like the fact that he assumes that Habox is the most voted for fan site, just because his site is at the top of the list. Nor did I ever see an announcement from Habbo Ltd. stating that the fan sites would be listed in the order of votes received. + If they did say this, then why would they put “in no particular order” on the page a few days later? From what I can gather, he has no factual evidence to assume this, and therefore he should not state it. What he is saying is disrespectful to other fan sites, and that is what I dislike about them. (Hence why the banner came along a few days later)

It is sad that it has come to this.

That was originally posted by DJMO on HF... I would just like to know if this is what sparked the rivalry between HF and HXF? I also would like to know if this is true or not...?

Post Comments/Opinions below =)

Mr.Kylee
20-10-2004, 07:58 AM
Im lost :s Sierk said that? veryy interesting i noticed a lot of Hf members coming on habbox and swearing at us, i think that is sad if they dont have any better work to do. (not all memebrs of HF thought some are nice)

sierk
20-10-2004, 01:01 PM
Yeah I posted that, I don't understand why they react so strongly to it. I'm not even sure if he understands what I said. Seems hard to except for them they got outvoted by Habbox lol.

Arcanum
21-10-2004, 05:17 AM
Yeah I posted that, I don't understand why they react so strongly to it. I'm not even sure if he understands what I said. Seems hard to except for them they got outvoted by Habbox lol.

I talked to DJMO, he said what you said was dis-respectful and that's what started this 'rivalry' between us. What exactly did you mean sierk? Is there something that they missed? Just trying to clear things up :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!