PDA

View Full Version : Salutations

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Hello Habbox Forum users!

I came here to get to know people and gain my own opinion of this place, without bias from other people's appraisals.

But I come primarily from HabboForum, I am a Moderator there.

A few things about me? Well lets see:

I have eight heads, I only use five of those... and the other three are like... backup heads.

I have seven hundred and sixty two claws, but I only have two hands so seven hundred and fifty two of them I sort of, mail to people at Christmas.

And I have a tail christened call Jim, but he likes to be called Timothy, I wouldn't give him the time of day though...

... Not just cause I'm not wearing a watch at the moment, but uh also because... if he should get the time, then he may find methods of controlling it.

And we all know what happens when tail related peripherals control time! Just look at Back to the Future! We'll all end up looking sixty years older than we are and falling in love with our parents as children.

And I'll get a signature and avatar soon, all is not lost!

Mr.Kylee
20-10-2004, 09:45 AM
Well hello maybe timothy and my fred can be friends wave fred ;P

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 10:02 AM
*Watches Jim (What?! You people don't have the strike code?!.. That makes me sad. :() Tim... Ji... Jimothy and Fred regail one another will illegal gambling games, and various other stories related to tax avoision (That's avoision, not evasion).

Uh no sir, I don't er... don't think that's a good idea.

Mr.Kylee
20-10-2004, 10:08 AM
-pats fred- down boy down :P rofl mate you sure do have great imgination!
I think im gona like you not in that kinda way..you know..

THE NINJA
20-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Ah. Ni hao, Jon.

Max
20-10-2004, 12:52 PM
I dont get the story.. and its also childish :eusa_doh:

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 12:57 PM
I am highly confused, habbo forum have intelligent people, or near enough intelligent?!?

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 01:17 PM
I dont get the story.. and its also childish :eusa_doh:

Hate to break it to you chum but there's no story there at all, why not try reading? You'll find it works wonders on a text based Internet forum.

I am highly confused, habbo forum have intelligent people, or near enough intelligent?!?

We have some very intellectual members on [HF], the same way you are likely to have some very intellectual members here.

But what do you care? You just seem to be interested in generalising us all, despite the fact I have said that I came here to see the place for myself, and make my own judgements.

All I see sir is you generalising me constantly, telling me how stupid I am because I am the member of a forum you don't like... (You have not directly said this to me, but you have said it to me)

... I don't seem to recall one instance where I have generalised you or your forum, indeed I have directed the majority of my efforts in trying to find a way to stop all this bickering and solve the situation peacefully.

It's hard to do when I find people who are determined to put each other down for no real reason.

Not having a go, just saying, I respect you and your forum, I'd expect the same... courteous nature... from you - if it's not too much bother of course.

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 01:20 PM
I am generalising not you but you pathetic DJ Grimm and that other loser of your forum. I personally think they are jealous of there be habbox.com and habboxforum.com while habboforum is only a forum.

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 03:11 PM
I am generalising not you but you pathetic DJ Grimm and that other loser of your forum. I personally think they are jealous of there be habbox.com and habboxforum.com while habboforum is only a forum.

No I definitely think you're wrong about the jealousy. Many find Habbox's site laughable for their own reasons, I personally don't, but they don't like the way it tries to steer Habbo's economy (especially on rare furniture).

It is more likely a 'snowball' effect caused them to come on here to 'assert' their superiority and do their 'bit' for the 'war'.

As I have said I criticise these people and their actions, and ask that you do not use said comments to judge the entirity of [HF].

Thanks.

Anitar
20-10-2004, 03:44 PM
Caaaalm down guys :) *wishes* If only HF and HXF got on...

Glad to see you here Olam. Enjoy :p

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 04:28 PM
Odd that now Habbox has blocked Habbo-Forum but you allow people to advertise other forums, so it is not in violations of your rules like it is with ours.

I guess the part where I explained:
"Blocking Habbox was NOT an attack on Habbox! It was to stop people breaking the rules by advertising other forums!"

Was totally ignored.

Well I'm HOPEFULLY instigating something that will end the quarrel, at least on our part.

When it is acted out you will find you can no longer blame Habbo-forum, and hopefully it will end the 'attacks' by our members.

Forum Mod[Ohh]: Ello' please try to keep to the topic at hand.. Thanks Olamdo :rolleyes:

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Dumb dumb, we dont go to your forums and annoy you that much, your idiots from your forum come over here and annoy us, we have only word filtered habbo-forums because the ******s from your were advertising your forum, so we are even.

Forum Mod[Ohh]: Hey, just a little reminder to stay on topic. Also please don't use words like 'idiot' and '******' its not very nice and only leads to more name-calling... Thanks :8

Adzeh
20-10-2004, 07:21 PM
hi there and welcome

Prexis
20-10-2004, 10:10 PM
the same way you are likely to have some very intellectual members here.

By the looks of these replies it's starting to look like you overestimated them.

GommeInc, I suggest you stop talking now, as Olam has stated that he does not approve of the bickering going on between the forums.

Also, habbofor.um is most certainly not jealous of habbox.

Grammar-Freak
21-10-2004, 09:06 PM
Hey, hey, Sire!

Glad to see you could make it.

ANOTHER INTERESTING FACT ABOUT HIM...
I named him Sire Olamdo Broom. I started it, dammit! :P

TheLostPara
21-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Olam I Met U On That Forum When I Went Mad Lol. People Hurl Socks At U Still? :D

evect
21-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Hey, Olamdo. Welcome to Habbox :)

Trance
21-10-2004, 10:43 PM
Hello Olam..
..Maybe one day Olam will this forum's introduction thread as well!

Get used to his demonic perspective kiddos!
After the death threats and blood drinking in public, we on ** decided to be nicer to him.

He's really nice, actually. He really has to stop the human-eating thing though..

Mizki
21-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Welcome :) I think the only reason Habbo..Forum was blocked on here was because we had a few idiots come over spamming us and putting Habbox down. Habbo..Forum is a good forum, at least when they shutup about Habbox ;)

Have fun! ;)

dj-ally
21-10-2004, 11:00 PM
hello and welco/\/\e!

Simonac55
22-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forum! Hopw you have alot of fun and don't forget to contact me if you need any help :)

SaMaRiSnIpEr
22-10-2004, 05:34 AM
Hi all,
Does n e 1 no how to become a writer id love 2 rite 4 this and how do i make 1 of those cool pitchers wen u rite a letter it comes up wit ya name on it in da top left hand corner. Plz answer. Oh and call me by ma real name Max or call me Frekle Nest lol.
If u answer thanx exremly :) :) :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!