PDA

View Full Version : Do You Lot Enjoy School?

RainFall.
16-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Alot. And I mean ALOT of people say that school-days are the best days of your life considering work is much harder ^_^. I dont find school that fun lol. Having to be up at 6:45 and be walking for 20 minutes and back. But atleast friends keep me happy :)

I want to ask.. Does everyone have friends at school? Not like in a mean way. My mum said. Having 5 close friends is better than having 20 wasted friends lol.

Besides, Tomorrow at school is gonna be rubbish :( Geography, Science, French, Maths and PE lol
That reminds me.. HOMEWORK! ******

Moved by :James (Forum Moderator): From Anything not to do with Habbo(x) .

Rawr
16-10-2005, 12:42 PM
School=boring, end of school=fun.

$@m
16-10-2005, 12:49 PM
GodDamnit RainFall, stop making school threads!

Eamonn
16-10-2005, 12:52 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth plus there is a proper section for this rubbish

Magnet
16-10-2005, 12:52 PM

Roflmfao!

Ennit m0n

Rainfall is a Nuntard who likes school ;l

Eamonn
16-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Roflmfao!

Ennit m0n

Rainfall is a Nuntard who likes school ;l

Lmao i bet he does :$

Magnet
16-10-2005, 01:00 PM
He does, he just came into my room "Maybe I do like school atleast I ain't addicted to the computer" pfft..

The last time he went out on his bike was in Year 7 (2004)

Eamonn
16-10-2005, 01:08 PM
LMAO ! Loser @ Him lolol !

burton-x
16-10-2005, 01:16 PM
haha there is an education forum mate ;]

$@m
16-10-2005, 01:49 PM
He does, he just came into my room "Maybe I do like school atleast I ain't addicted to the computer" pfft..

The last time he went out on his bike was in Year 7 (2004)

Lol, he's the guy who spends most of his school breaktimes on the school computers on habbo.

Addie
16-10-2005, 02:44 PM
School is boring!5 days a week!: Shockin!:o

-Paul
16-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Alot. And I mean ALOT of people say that school-days are the best days of your life considering work is much harder ^_^. I dont find school that fun lol. Having to be up at 6:45 and be walking for 20 minutes and back. But atleast friends keep me happy :)

I want to ask.. Does everyone have friends at school? Not like in a mean way. My mum said. Having 5 close friends is better than having 20 wasted friends lol.

Besides, Tomorrow at school is gonna be rubbish :( Geography, Science, French, Maths and PE lol

Umm i enjoy PE,IT. The rest i just find boaring.I also like playing football with m friends at break & lunch time.

Moth
16-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Sometimes I enjoy school, when we don't have to do much.

High School isn't nearly as boring as Junior High because you get more freedom. So I guess you could say I enjoy school a lot more than I did in Elementary / Junior High.

Jase
16-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Not really, i only like it when we do my fav lessons.

Carlos
17-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Not really, i only like it when we do my fav lessons.

Same here. In most of my lessons I'm with idiots.

Rosie
17-10-2005, 01:29 PM
I only like it when there is fights
Sub-Teachers
Cheekyness ;']
And mah favo lessons
NO WORK

The rest uhhh is a big NO

YellowParasol
17-10-2005, 01:47 PM
I Don't really likew Schjool, im off today because i Broke my Thumb in 2 Different Place..

:Jamie
17-10-2005, 02:15 PM
I dont go to school i go to college its better then school as I do the subject i enjoy as school the lessons were boring and pointless as when you get your gcse results you wish you had done bugger all.

I wish I bunked of school more often :P i always went home tuesday and friday coz i hated science :P

YellowParasol
17-10-2005, 02:27 PM
I like College better than School ;D

:Jamie
17-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Ye i only got to do one subject plus I get 2 days of a week lol plus the weekend

Steph
17-10-2005, 07:16 PM
let me think about this one...hmm. NO!

Diamondkid
17-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Why dont anyone like school, apart from the fact i am now doing all the lessons i love and have made friends with teachers which is a first for me, but you get to see all your mates and muck around. Plus leave Rainfall alone rofl he may be a nerd or someone who loves school but we all love something in this world, just he chose the wrong thing :D

adidas™
23-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Schools OK not the best
and yes your parents ETC.. say that when u leave school ul wanna go back
But HMMMK Shure :P

JT-Fan
06-11-2005, 05:48 PM
School..mmk
Its OKAY..

Brody
06-11-2005, 05:49 PM
skool is total rubbish

Fluffball
06-11-2005, 05:50 PM
YEah baby
*Puts on glasses with thick frames*
*Gets out dictionary and starts reading it*
HMM
no

benjamin
06-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Lol, he's the guy who spends most of his school breaktimes on the school computers on habbo.
He quit Habbo, so get your facts right, ok?

And no, I dont enjoy school.

Rebuild
06-11-2005, 08:03 PM
School is good sometimes. The only bad thing is 80% are childish idiots. :)

StripedTiger
06-11-2005, 08:52 PM
The answer for me is yes...and no.

If you mean school itself as in lessons etc i would say yes.

If you mean the environment such as friends, bullies etc i would say no.

The people i "hang" with aint exactly great and true friends.
I stay with them becuase i have no other friends becuase i dont socialize.

:Aimzy
06-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Aquae your school life seems exactly like mine. I actually enjoy doing some of my lessons. My friends who i go around with aren't true friends either. I have to go around with them though because i have no one else to go with. Although i have many friends apart from them i couldn't go around with anyone else. Also my friends are not into anything that i like and also they drink and do drugs. Wether it be before school, during or after. They totally aren't bothered.

$@m
06-11-2005, 09:25 PM

I love it so much. NOT

Please stop making these school threads o.0

Clarissa
06-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Schools good cuz mates.. all teachers hate me spesh the pe ones.. my form tutor is the only one that likes me cuz im kinda good at geography and thats what she teaches. I look forward to two lessons a week, food tech and geography. I don't know why I go in, but yeah i gotta ;[ Mates are the only reason why im going tomorrow ;l

BLuweesH
07-11-2005, 01:33 AM
Yeh, I enjoy school heaps. I miss it, and I miss all my school mates too. I like to think of it as a place where you see your friends, plus it has taught me heaps. For those who hate school and don't wanna learn, school's much easier than working/getting a job, unless of course you've already got it all settled and already know what you're doing and stuff. ;) I don't wanna work, lol.

Baving
07-11-2005, 07:40 AM
I enjoy it quite alot actually, but then again I suppose i am in my final months now :o

Rosie
07-11-2005, 03:53 PM
I don't particularry enjoy it
only like when there is a carry on in class or a fight
most exiting!
I go to see my friends aswell, the people who i am mates with are the people who are most like me and i have alot in common with
But hey, we all argue sometimes :P

Blinger1
07-11-2005, 04:42 PM
suprisingly i like school :) i learn the language here so i can comunicate, the teachers are old... seriously they taught my mum!

Baving
07-11-2005, 04:58 PM
There are some aspects of school life that people will hate such as bullying etc but there are other aspects that people will treasure for ever such as making new friends.

Stitch
07-11-2005, 05:08 PM
I like skool :) the only problem is the IT is too easy for me lol i had to do a thing where i tick boxes for which i could do on my own and which i can't do on ym own and i could do all of em. Also i dnt like sum teachers my maths teacher told me off once cos there was a whiteboard pen on the floor and it was closest to me :@

Lindzi
07-11-2005, 06:34 PM
I love school lol however nerdy that sounded :P I love seeing my friends and I spend pretty much the whole day talking :) what could be more fun?

Blinger1
07-11-2005, 06:57 PM
school isnt bad, its just its boring sometimes...

Magnet
07-11-2005, 07:12 PM

Now I may have been teasing him a bit but I know for a fact he doesn't do that. Gees Sam that ain't funny, and yeah, he quit Habbo, buth e sortta goes on sometimes ;l -Rep for you sir.

-Soph-
09-11-2005, 04:54 PM
I hate school, My school is a doomed hell hole, and its apparently one of the best in the country according to reports, but I dont think this is true, I hate it, I skip it whenever I can, I dont bother doing my homework, ive been on report, and Im now banned from the computer room forever starting from yesterday, I cant stand school and I cant wait till I move to america, When I go Im going to start fresh all over because none of my english reports are going over with me ;]

Rashelly
11-11-2005, 09:41 AM
TRUST ME, when you leave school and go to college, you'll wish you were back at school
And when you leave college and get a job, you'll wish you were back at college.
School kids have it made - they have nothing to worry about at all, I so wish I could go back to being a kid.
And by the look of some of your posts...you all need to be at school...
Enjoy the care-free life while you still have the chance.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!