PDA

View Full Version : How To Add A group of moderators on an invision free forum?

iRoss
20-10-2004, 07:55 PM
Hey,

i know u can make user groups on the invision fre forums, but how do you make those groups moderators? well i can do that i just can't add anyone to the list? can anyone tell me how? :s

Mentor
20-10-2004, 08:20 PM
On the admin panle, on the sub heding " Forum Control" clik the link "Moderators"
then select wich forums you wnat to appoint your mods mod of. once done at the bottom, ither selct, add, single meber or member group. if u slect meber group, then u can make a whole group mods, aka the mod group if u made one, or another one of your choise, also if your planing to make a whole mebrs group mods with full powers u could aslo make then super mods, wich can be changed in the mebrgroup section byu giving them super mod abiltys.

iRoss
21-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Yeh but how do you add people to the mod catagorey in the group catagorey thing? thats what im asking! :)

Mentor
21-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Ah well in mange meber groups you want to creat the new group, aka mods. then on then clik the dit supened etc, meberes button, and type in part of the anme of who u wnat to promote to it. once it finds the person chnage the mebsr group there in (you will see how ehn u get there i cnat rember the anme for the box wich u clik the side of and iot gives u posiblktys)

you make the mebrer group mods by the method i describe first time, and ad mebers to the maeber group to let tejm use teh abiltys. if u gte me?

ps. i wont be on for a week as im on holiday, if your lucky somone less confsing may give u a more understanble answer :) .

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!